“Perhaps the best Days Inn I've ever been to.”
Review of Days Inn Franklin

Days Inn Franklin
Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Franklin
Springfield, Missouri
“Perhaps the best Days Inn I've ever been to.”
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

Clean, fresh-smelling room, friendly and courteous staff, overall I was very impressed. Usually Days Inn hotels disappoint me, but this one made me very happy. Appeared newly remodeled throughout. As a frequent traveler, I would not be afraid to recommend this place to a friend. For the price, it delivers a clean, comfortable stay.

• Stayed August 2014
1 Thank 567104
prakash l, General Manager at Days Inn Franklin, responded to this review, August 30, 2014
Thank you for your many kind words for our Days Inn! The Days Inn staff would love for you to come back and see us again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Seymour, Tennessee, United States
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Just passing through on the way to Nashville and needed a place to stay for the night. First time staying at a Days Inn. The staff was ok, and it was an ok area. May have been worth a little less than what we paid for one night, but it was a decent stay. The rooms are very yellow lol. The room was clean though and the bed was very comfortable. Had a flat screen tv. The only real problem I had during the time was flies!! If we killed one, we killed 10! I don't know why there were so many around the room, but there were. We were going to tell the staff at checkout but there was a lot of people leaving and commotion so we just turned the keys in and went on our way.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Tiffany W
We are sorry about your fly situation in the room. The staff has been alerted to keep a lookout for flies and are spraying all the rooms. We guarantee you will have a much more pleasant stay the next time you come back!
Ashtabula, Ohio
Reviewed July 3, 2014

First, problem with check-in. I had made the reservation with my husband's credit card. On arrival, wanted to pay with my debit card and told the woman checking us in. She stated that I was welcome to do that but before she could do that, she had to see my husband's credit card. So literally, I had to go back out to the car after a 10+ hour drive to get his card, show her, and then she would let me pay. We had reserved a non-smoking queen room and when we got there, the room door was ajar and tough to close. The facility boasted of having free WI-FI, coffee maker, hair dryer, refrigerator, microwave, etc. It did have the coffee maker ... but it was broken; it did have the hair dryer but the plug was broken so it only worked when partially plugged in; and the free WI-FI didn't work at all! We called the front desk and the woman who had given me a problem at check in did come down and tried to get WI-FI working on either of our laptops without success. She then told me she would have someone else come down. A young man came down and he also tried to get it working and ultimately said he was going to reset the router and see if that fixed the issue. He left and NEVER came back or called to check to see if it ever started working. It never did. We gave up and went to bed. The next morning, we got up to take our showers and hit the road for another day of driving only to find out the room HAD NO SHOWER CURTAIN!!!! We ended up taking showers anyway and water kind of went everywhere! As we were packing the car to leave, we saw the cleaners at a nearby unit so we flagged them down and told them about the problems with the coffee maker, the blow dryer and no shower curtain and we left. Guarantee I will NEVER go back to this facility!!!! If you stay here, hope you have a better stay then we did!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
prakash l, General Manager at Days Inn Franklin, responded to this review, October 4, 2015
I would like to apologize for your previous experience. We want you to enjoy your stay here with us. I truly hope you will consider coming back for another visit. I would like the opportunity to improve your next visiting experience.

Travelers are raving about these Franklin hotels

Lafayette, Tennessee
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Spent three days and two nights with two toddlers here. Excellent service nights were fine with the fan cranked on high by the freeway. Run by a different nationalty who tried to be very accomadating. Franklin has some neat shopping plazas and downtown is interesting. The pool was excellent and the high light of the toddlers of the trip.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
We are very excited that you enjoyed your stay here! We hope to see you and your children back here at Days Inn in Franklin!
Portland Tn
Reviewed June 17, 2014

First if all, the picture of the pool is a joke!! I've seen kiddie pools bigger than that. We called 20 minutes before we arrived and was told they had plenty if "smoking" rooms available. When we checked in (20 mins later), they had none. They gave us a "no-smoking" room and told us to smoke outside. That was fine. Thanks to construction on the hotel, we were detoured around the building 3 times while trying to get to our room! The room was great for the price except for the carpet by the door, which stayed soaked the entire night! Check out is at 11. At 10 minutes til, I let the front desk know that my husband would be half hour late on paying for another night. The man said that was fine, no problem. At 10 mins after 11, he called to let me know that I had 20 more minutes. I stepped outside to smoke while I waited on my husband. A lady from the front came and yelled at me for smoking outside AND for having a "no-smoking" room. She said my actions were unacceptable! When she asked why my belongings were in the room, I explained what the man at the front desk had told me. She proceeded to tell me that I was a liar!!! I was in tears. Before I knew it, there were several people in front of me, yelling at me in a different language! A man that was working on the hotel witnessed everything and was very concerned. He suggested that we stay another night and speak to the owner the next day. After being yelled at in more than one language and being called a liar, I was ready to go. I will NEVER go there again!! I'll sleep in my car first!!!!! People Beware!!!

• Stayed June 2014
we are sorry for inconvevience.we are under the renovation.i hope you will come we take care,
Also consider these accommodations in or near Franklin
Quality Inn
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bowling Green
Best Western Bowling Green
Best Western Bowling Green
#4 of 35 in Bowling Green

Been to Days Inn Franklin? Share your experiences!