“Not sure if I would stay here again”
Review of Days Inn Franklin

Days Inn Franklin
Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Franklin
Reviewed April 18, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
prakash l, General Manager at Days Inn Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2015

Reviewed April 6, 2013

When we arrived at 10pm the clerk was hanging out with her friends in the lobby and seemed annoyed that I needed assistance. We had specifically booked a nonsmoking room. When we opened the door to our room, the odor of smoke was so thick that I felt like I was back at my parents house in 1974. The decor match that as well. There was even an ashtray on the nightstand of our "non-smoking" room. Because of a local festival the hotel was fully booked so another room was not acrvailable. We paid $56 total for the room so our expectations were low. The clock in the room was not plugged in, the remote control did not turn the antiquated tv on or off, and it was clearly a smoking room with hotel provided ashtray - all things that could be tolerated for the price. However, due to other reviews, we did expect the room to be clean. Disgusting stains on the bedspread, dirty and sticky outside surfaces of the microwave and mini-fridge, dirty carpeting, and a dirty bathroom were all disappointing.
Spend an extra $25 and get a decent room.

• Stayed: April 2013

We would like to apologize for the previous experience you had while staying with us. We are now currently under new and better management. I truly hope you will consider coming back again for another stay. I would like the opportunity to improve your visit.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed April 5, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed April 3, 2013

Overall my wife and I had a good stay at the days inn, the room was comfortable, and clean. Breakfast was minimal but I wasn't expecting too much. The staff was very friendly, accommodating and honest. The only problem we discovered was a fan that was in need of maintenance in the bathroom (made excessive noise for about 2 minutes and then sounded normal) If you are driving by franklin and have pets with you I would definitely recommend this hotel. (fitness is listed as a 1 because they do not have a center to my knowledge and restaurant is listed as poor because there is no restaurant and the breakfast was minimal).

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

I would like to thank you for staying with us. I am glad you enjoyed your visit. Please inform a staff member if you notice something that needs to be maintained. We truly hope you come back!

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Great bed, friendly staff, anxious to please. I have to be gluten free and the free breakfast does not have any gluten free foods, except coffee & juice. When I explained this to the desk person, she called the Inn next door explained my food dilemma and I was welcomed to go there in the morning for my breakfast. They have, eggs, sausage, yogurt and some fresh fruit. I really appreciated this.

Room Tip: Always check out the room before unloading your suit cases.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

I would like to thank you for staying with us. I am glad you enjoyed your visit. We truly hope you come back!

Reviewed April 1, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Franklin
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Franklin
Baymont Inn & Suites Bowling Green
Red Roof Inn Bowling Green
Red Roof Inn Bowling Green
#19 of 35 in Bowling Green

Been to Days Inn Franklin? Share your experiences!