Hampton Inn Franklin
$93
Hotels.com
Baymont Inn & Suites Franklin(Franklin)(Great Value!)
$70
$59
Comfort Suites(Portland)
$95
Hotels.com
All reviewsright next doora great mexican restaurantmexican restaurant next doorhilton honorsbowling greencookiesfree hot breakfastcracker barreloatmealthe breakfast areaa great place to stayeggsroom was cleanwould stay here againthe entire staffeasy accessback home
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 20, 2013

The 'excuse our mess sign' made me leery upon entering. However, glancing at the beautiful breakfast area it was evident that the renovations were nearly complete. Their computer system was down upon our arrival but the staff handled everything flawlessly. We upgraded to the whirlpool room-very nice option. We enjoyed a peaceful and restful night there while traveling.

Room Tip: Whirlpool tub is a nice option
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Hampton I, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Our renovation is almost completely, I'm glad you were not discouraged by the signs. I hope you will come visit us again.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

We were in Franklin, KY for the races @ Kentucky Downs. This was our second stay at this location. Everything was great, couldn't have been any better! We will be back next year for the 2014 Kentucky Downs meet.

1  Thank Billy W

Thank you for staying with us at Hampton Inn. I am glad you enjoyed your stay, and I look forward to seeing you next year.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

While driving from Ohio to Florida to visit our son, we found a great half-way point to stay in Franklin, KY. This is the 2nd time we have stayed at this Hampton Inn, but this time it had been totally remodeled and was an exceptional value as well as offering top notch service. You could not ask for a better place to rest your head for the night!

1  Thank Richard B
Hampton I, Manager at Hampton Inn Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

Thank you for Choosing Hampton Inn Franklin, KY as your half point on your traveling journey. We appreciate your business and comments. Yes, we have just finished up a major renovation project. Thanks again and we hope you will stay with us again soon.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

The check-in/front desk staff were very friendly and amongst the best that I have encountered having stayed at lot of different Hilton properties. I had spoken with them on the phone and they were very accommodating, they even gave us free chocolates on a reward stay and were very welcoming. The room was clean and decent. The breakfast was warm, fresh and great. The one snag was there was a large (2 or 3 inch) dead bug in the bath tub that appeared overnight. The water didn't drain well but the maintenance staff cleaned it up and drained the water using a toilet plunger. I can't really blame them for the bug. This was a reward stay and I would definitely stay here again and wholeheartedly recommend this place.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We appreciate your business and your kind regards of how accommodating our staff was to you during your stay. As we make sure when choosing the right team members that we choose the ones who take pride in what they do for others. Thanks and we hope to see your family again soon

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Older Hampton Inn that has undergone a serious refreshing. Hotel employees seem to be in the process of installing new furniture in some rooms, but it looks like they are almost done. New carpets, new furniture, basically new everything. It looks pretty good. I do not think the walls in my room had been repainted yet, they were a mess, but everything else was new and in perfect condition. The room was clean and pretty quiet save for a slight amount of highway noise and a few train horns.

The employee at the front desk was most friendly; really great attitude and very helpful at any moment he could be, Ian. He seemed to be genuinely interested in helping the customers and also was talkative about the area. He also was doing a very good job maintaining the lobby coffee area. I’ve stayed in a lot of hotels like this one: Hampton, Comfort, or Holiday Inn Express in rural off highway locations in small towns, and the service is usually lackluster. This employee was easily the best I’ve seen in dozens of stays of these types of properties.

There are quite a few hotels at this exit and this or the Holiday Inn Express definitely look like the best two.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Hampton I, Manager at Hampton Inn Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

We appreciate your business and loyalty to the Hampton brand. It’s great to hear that you like the changes to our hotel. As we are proud of the newly renovated hotel we have to offer to our loyal guest. As always it’s great to hear when our staff goes out of their way to make guest stay extra special. Thanks again and we hope to see you again soon.