“Our room was very nice and it was very clean. The...”

Super 8 Franklin Hwy 31
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Franklin
GreenLeadersBronze level

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Lakewood, New York
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in after twelve hours on the road at about midnight. Got a non- smoking two queen bed room. Very clean and quiet. Gave me AAA rate of $64.99 when I mentioned I found the hotel on TripAdvisor. I would most definitely recommend staying here!

Stayed November 2013
1 Thank LightLaughter
JimWilliams2013, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Franklin Hwy 31, responded to this review, December 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback for your stay. We strive to give great and impressive service to all our guests and it makes us happy to read that we exceeded your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to our establishment. Once again, thank you for the wonderful and kind words.
Merritt Island, Florida
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

It's easy to locate right off the interstate. Has fast food restaurants within walking distance and a liquor store across the street. Waffle house is next door.

Check in was fast and easy. We had checked other motels close by and they would not accept our cat!!! We only had to pay a $10 fee, plus $54.99 for the night, wasn't bad at all.

The room was very spacious, clean and inviting. No sign of bugs. I always check the bedding, the comforter was clean and fresh. Bed was comfortable. Pillows flat and hard.

Good WiFi, reliable and fast.

Fridge and microwave, both clean and in good working order.

Hair dryer and coffee maker.

TV was old, but had a good channel line up. Good for one night.

Overall it was a nice stay. Relaxing after a long drive. Pet friendly.

We didn't eat breakfast, but the area looked clean and there seemed to be a lot of choices.

Best motel on the exit IMO.

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank LiveForTravel13
First I would like to thank you for the detailed review of your stay. We do our best to provide each and every guest outstanding customer service, quality in product, and value for your hard earned money. We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and appreciate our staff. I will make sure I share your comments/review with all the associates at our daily huddle. Thank you for recognizing them. We appreciate your business and welcome you back anytime.
Perryton, Texas, United States
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I reserved a handicap accessible room online four days ahead of my arrival. My reservation was guaranteed with a receipt. When I arrived the fellow behind the desk had given my room away. He assured me that he could give me another room on the first floor that would be fine because it had hand rails near the tub. When I got to the room, no hand rails. I called the desk, he came to make sure. Guess he didn't believe me. He said he could give me another room in the morning and they'd move me. Ok, so next morning I have to move myself into a so-called handicap room. Guess what, no hand rails at the tub. These people don't know what is required in an handicap equipped room. The room had a microwave but nowhere to plug it in. The breakfast was available till 9:00 A.M. But the selection was poor. This is my second experience at this motel. Last year, no problems. However I will stay at the Quality Inn across the street next time.

Room Tip: Go across the street to Quality Inn
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Judi H
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding your stay with us. I apologize that your experiences were not up to our usual high standards. Your comments have been shared with the departments and we have coached the team in efforts to avoid this in the future. Our goal is to make sure every guest that stays with us has a great experience, so we value all the feedback we get from our guests.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Franklin
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Franklin
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#8 of 10 in Franklin
Baymont Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bowling Green

Been to Super 8 Franklin Hwy 31? Share your experiences!