“Beware-I had to ask for a Refund!!”
Review of Econo Lodge

Econo Lodge
Ranked #9 of 10 Hotels in Franklin
Reviewed August 10, 2006

We were just passing through Kentucky on our way home from vacation & stopped at the Econo Lodge at Exit 2 to spend the night. The lady at the front desk was very pleasant. However, we went to our room & it was HORRIBLE!! The light switch by the door didn't turn anything on so I stuck my hand up a lamp shade to turn on the light & the first thing I saw was a shadow from the outside of the shade. I carefully peaked up into the lampshade & gratefully; it was only a half dead fly. I then noticed that the floors looked like they hadn't been swept for a very long time & I don't think they have ever used sweeper attachments because the dirt/dust build up around the perimeter of the room & furniture was awful! I looked up & the ceiling was chipping & I noticed at least 4 flies on the ceiling before I had to look away. Just to see if it could get worse I checked out the bathroom. The bottom of the bathtub was stained with dirt buildup & there was something around the drain that was either curled up dead bugs or mouse feces. I knew I couldn’t stay. On my way out the door I noticed that the deadbolt was broken off. I went back to the lady that checked me in & said that I can’t stay because my room is too dirty. She apologized & voided my transaction.

• Stayed: July 2006, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
2  Thank heathersr

Also consider these accommodations in or near Franklin
Days Inn Franklin
#2 of 10 in Franklin
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#2 of 2 in Portland

Been to Econo Lodge? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Econo Lodge

Address: 3894 Nashville Rd, Franklin, KY 42134-6982
Location: United States > Kentucky > Franklin
Free Breakfast Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #9 of 10 Hotels in Franklin
Price Range: $54 - $81 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Econo Lodge 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Econo Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Econo Lodge Franklin