“Franklin's Downtown Secret”
Review of Brick Yard Cafe

Brick Yard Cafe
Ranked #2 of 54 Restaurants in Franklin
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Brickyard Cafe Franklin has been the local favorite for more than 10 years. We are proud of our house made bread and dessert,gourmet pizzas, hand carved steaks, and fresh seafood dishes. On Friday evenings Brickyard offers live music. Mixologist is on duty and ready for a challenge!!
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Attended a birthday gathering with friends, and the atmosphere and the food were amazing. Our server went above and beyond to accommodate the birthday girl to make her feel special adding a coconut cake surprise at the end.
The food we ordered was picturesque, especially the Hot Brown, and was equally as delightful to the pallet. Real deal here...cannot wait for another trip to KY.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

Atmosphere - very nice
Service - very good
Price - in line with this type restaurant
Quality and quantity - good
Taste - average at best, season your food!

Reviewed March 6, 2014

We eat at Brickyard at least once a week. It is sort of our neighborhood go to place where everybody knows your name. Now non-smoking- yeah Robert! Newly painted and freshened up with a new menu and specials and sometimes extra special meals like the one for Valentines and Mardi Gras weekends. The fish specials are always good. Recently had the cajun Pasta (can get gluten free) which is always on the menu and it was delicious. Another regular on the menu I like is the jambalaya. I do miss the great panko breaded catfish which used to be on the menu. Please bring it back!

Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

Great find in Franklin, KY. My wife had the pork chop, I had seared cod, both were awesome! Great & timely service and atmosphere

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Stopped in Franklin KY for the night. I had seen the reviews of the Brick Yard, it sounded lovely and actually sounded like the best option in town. The Café is not near the highway but about 5 miles up the main road and into town. Do not let this stop you, it was a quick ride and worth the few minutes it took us. It is in a building in Town Square and was once the Franklin Carriage Co. The atmosphere is friendly, lovey and peaceful. The food was delicious. Husband had the lasagna and I had bow tie pasta with peppers and sausage. I have to be truthful, they have a delicious bread and I am not sure what was better, the bread or the pasta. Both were great. I would definitely go there again.

1  Thank DawnDB

Been to Brick Yard Cafe? Share your experiences!