“Best Mexican on I-65!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 31, 2013

It's crazy when you are anxious to eat at a restaurant near the Hampton Inn on I-65 but this place is great. We look forward to the good food everytime we are in the area. Appears to be popular with locals and not just travelers. Caution if you order the combination, it arrives on two platters.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Great food esp nice discount while staying at the hampton . food was great , service was good as well!

Reviewed November 26, 2012

I love grilled fish and their tilapia, scallop, and shrimp plate is exquisite. Their decor is beautiful. I look forward to my next stay at the Holiday Inn so I can eat here.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Excellent food,The food was great, as well as the service.I would recommend if you like Mexican food.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

While in Franklin, KY for the weekend, I asked the hotel for suggestions for Mexican food in the area. I was referred to Sol Azteca. I attempted to call the restaurant to arrange reservations for my group, but the person that answered the telephone hung up one me. I called back thinking this was just a problem with the phone, but the gentleman that answered told me he didn't have time to talk with me and hung up again. I called yet a third time and asked for the manager. I was told the manager was not there and was hung up on again. Needless to say, I certainly didn't try this restaurant during my visit, and never will.

Been to Sol Azteca? Share your experiences!