“Just ok, but was starving and very late.”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #7 of 55 Restaurants in Franklin
Detroit, Michigan, United States
“Just ok, but was starving and very late.”
Reviewed September 1, 2014

This restaurant is not one of my favorites to begin with, but it was late and we were starving. My husband had the catfish which he said was ok. I had the salsbury steak with onions and mushrooms and it had not taste. Bisbuit was good though,

Visited August 2014

Frankfort, Kentucky
“great service”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Delicious food and very attentive prompt service. I ate here solo on my lunch break in the area and found the grilled chicken tenderloins delicious. Clean restrooms and easy to find.

Visited April 2014
“I would give a negative if I could”
Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

The most disgusting place I have ever gone to. Waited 20 minutes for a table. Sat and waited an additional 10 minutes for a server. Ordered our meals and drinks. Waitress didn't know much about the menu. After another long wait we got our drinks with no straws. Had to waive her down for some. After quite a while longer, she approached our table to let us know they ran out of broccoli to which I chose another vegetable. After about another 10 minutes later she came with the food...did not bring the soup and salad we ordered and gave me a dirty plate with just one small fish fillet on it, nothing else other than dirt. She actually tried to rub off a dirty spot on my dish with her finger! Oh it gets better. Once she realized the ridiculousness of the situation she went to take my plate and told me she would get me a clean plate (obviously tossing my 1 piece of fish from the dirty plate on to a "clean" one). When she grabbed my plate from the table, a string of gooey chewed up gum from someone else was stuck at the bottom of my plate stuck to the table and traveled in strings with the plate! Again, this plate came from the kitchen! At this point, I told my family not to touch anything that we were going to McDonald's instead. I never up and left a restaurant before and could not believe what just happened! Do not eat at this Cracker Barrel unless you want to contact e - coli or salmonella! One word for this place: Disgusting!

Toledo
“..."waitress was attentive..."”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

I rarely find a Cracker Barrel that makes me unhappy. I like that I was able to be seated quickly. The waitress was attentive and the food was served as ordered. Food was tasty, hot, and enjoyable.

Visited December 2013
Pinellas Park
“Franklin Location -Not as good as it used to be”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

I used to love going to the Cracker Barrel when I was visiting family in Franklin. It's not what it used to be. Wait staff isn't as friendly. Mixed up orders, didn't bring everything out, refilled my decaf coffee with regular. Had to ask three times for extra syrup. We did go both for lunch on Saturday and breakfast on Sunday, but the experience was similar on both days...just not what it used to be.

Visited March 2014

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!