“Fresh food. Friendly staff.”
Review of Subway

Subway
Ranked #34 of 54 Restaurants in Franklin
Springfield, Missouri
“Fresh food. Friendly staff.”
Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

This Subway was conveniently located inside the Pilot Travel center immediately behind the Days Inn where I was staying. As a vegetarian, I was very pleased to see this location offering the Veggie Max veggie patty- a menu item not yet available at all Subway locations nationwide (Hint, Hint Subway: They'll sell better if you put them on the menu.) The vegetable choices where crisp and fresh. The staff was friendly. Overall a positive experience. As an extremely loyal Subway customer (I probably know enough about the sandwich chain to rival some staff members) I would expect nothing less from Subway. If I happen to pass through this area again I will not hesitant to eat here again.

• Visited August 2014

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!