“Awesome Everything!”

Comfort Inn & Suites Franklin
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Franklin
Reviewed August 24, 2014

Because of my husbands work we stay in a different city every few weeks. We have stayed at this hotel for 4 weeks. This trip has been awesome. The price, the rooms, the breakfast, everything is awesome.This is the 3rd hotel in this town we have stayed at. It is also the best and cleanest hotel we have Ever stayed at. If you want an awesome room and a hot breakfast, STAY HERE. The manager was really nice. The maids were sweet and helpful, lets just say the entire staff was awesome. Did i tell you the beds were like heaven. my only complaint is one girl, Jordan, that checks us in. She is always rude and snotty to the both of us. Without her, this hotel would be perfect.

Room Tip: no smoking hotel. We do smoke, so ask for a room near the designated smoking areas. If you like a Bi...
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
tkcummings, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2014

We want to Thank You for your review !! We hope you continue to stay with us ! We strive to Wow all our guest and we take pride in our morning breakfast. I hope you will continue staying with us !!

Asa Cummings
Assistant Manager

Reviewed August 14, 2014

This hotel is very relaxing and comfortable. The staff is extremely friendly and accomodating to the needs. They make every effort to see that I get rest and relaxation. the rooms are great. They have both wifi and wired internet.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
tkcummings, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2014

My staff and I really appreciate your business and taking the time to write us a review. We are delighted to hear that your stay was relaxing and comfortable. we want every guest to have this experience ! We do try so hard to make sure our guest are pleased with their service. I do hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Stopped just for one night. Easy to get to off of interstate. Room was good size and clean. Bed was comfortable. Only negatives: fan in the bathroom didn't work and when I went to breakfast the coffee pot was empty. Waited for several minutes but no one ever came to refill it.

Stayed: July 2014
tkcummings, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2014

Thank you so much for your review and taking the time to write it. My staff and I take every review very serious. I have spoken to the Breakfast Attendant for that morning and it has been explained that the Breakfast Attendant main priority is the guest until the breakfast time is up. I am glad to hear that your room was comfortable for your stay and I hope you enjoyed your time with us. We await your return to make it an even better stay !! Thank you once again for staying with us in Franklin, Ky.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

My wife and I were on a business/pleasure trip to the Louisville area and spent the night here. Very clean and new looking. Front desk very helpful. Room was wonderful with very nice bedding. I wish we were not heading out the next morning to complete the business portion of our trip because I would have loved staying in the area a little longer. Breakfast was the best I have had in a Comfort Inn.

Room Tip: Ask for top floor away from freeway noise.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
tkcummings, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2014

My staff and I are delighted to hear that you would have liked to stay longer ! We enjoy pleasing every guest as I have a great staff which is hard to come by sometimes. We especially take pride in our breakfast offering new and delicious menus each week. I enjoy trying new foods for our guest but our gravy and biscuits is a stable on our breakfast menu. We would love to have you back soon !

Trina

Reviewed April 25, 2014

We chose this hotel after reading sub-par reviews of other Choice Hotels located in Bowling Green (our destination). We were very happy with this place. Very clean and inviting/modern decor. Our room was very clean (9 out of 10). The hallways and carpet was in pretty good shape. Our room (223) was way at the west end of the building, a bit of a distance away from the elevator. Karen who oversaw the breakfast kitchen in the morning,, was very personable and helpful, very nice person to talk to in the morning. The pool was alright. I personally thought it was a bit cold, but overall it was clean. We have 4 kids under the age of 7, so clean rooms mean a lot to us, and we felt as though the carpet was clean enough to let our almost 1 and 2 year old play on the floor. I would recommend this place to anyone. Franklin was also a quaint and nice little town to visit. I'd also recommend stopping there if time permitted.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
tkcummings, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I stayed at this hotel on March 29, 2014 on my trip from Akron, OH to Lake Charles, LA. The hotel staff was extremely friendly upon check-in and were quick and efficient at giving us our room keys. The room was clean and in perfect condition and the beds were extremely comfortable for a tired traveler. In the morning, breakfast was really good and there was a large selection. The hospitality staff at breakfast was kind and created a friendly atmosphere in the dining area. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone needing to stop in the area.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Wes L
tkcummings, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2014

I am so happy you stopped at our hotel and had a great night ! My staff and I love our guest and aim to please ! We have different menus each day for our breakfast with many varieties. I hope you come by and see us on your next trip through Kentucky.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed April 15, 2014

This is a very clean motel. It looks like it is a newer motel. When I checked in, it was very busy. It was a Saturday evening and it was the last weekend of spring break for kids from Michigan. The motel had a lot of Michigan cars parked outside. Even though the clerk was very busy, he made sure I knew where everything was and what to expect. I was even upgraded from a basic room to a king suite. i had used my rewards points for the night and was very please. The only problems at all were the size of the pool and the layout of the breakfast. The pool was very small and it looked like they used to have a kiddie pool or hot tub but it was all cemented in. With so many people in the motel we expected to find the pool completely full, but it was not over crowded. My husband thinks that when new people arrived it gave the parents an excuse to leave. The second minor problem was the layout of breakfast. The plates were put at the end of the food line and away from the plastic ware and cups. You had to get out of line to get a plate and then return to the line. The plates should have been put at the beginning and the flow would be a lot better.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

I want to personally "thank You" for taking time to write a review and for staying with us at Comfort Inn and Suites ! My staff and I go the distance to make our guests comfortable for a memorable stay. I agree our dining area could be larger but that was the way it was constructed before the owner or myself were here at our hotel. We have discussed this particular area of the hotel as he newly acquired the hotel just months ago. The plates are at the beginning of the line by the waffle maker. My vending company however did deliver us some larger divided plates for a week that did not fit into my holder and I understand that they might have been out of place. I am sorry for any inconvenience that it may have caused.

Yes, we did have a "kiddie pool" at one time but no hot tub, unfortunately we do not have either but do offer jetted tubs in some of our rooms for your privacy. Are you a Choice Privilege member? Our members of acquired status get free upgrades based on availability of some rooms have the jetted tubs. I hope you had a great trip and will return to visit us again soon. Have a great day.

Yours Truly,

Trina Cummings

Also consider these accommodations in or near Franklin
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Franklin
La Quinta Inn & Suites Bowling Green
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#2 of 2 in Portland

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Franklin? Share your experiences!