Comfort Inn & Suites Franklin
Quality Inn(Franklin)
Econo Lodge(Franklin)
Deerfield Inn(Portland)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewschoice hotelssausageindoor pooleggsvery nice hotelcall aheadbreakfast includedtruck parkingthe breakfast areagreat place to stayabove averagewithin walking distancebiscuitsmexican restaurantstay there againair conditionerrooms are clean
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 11, 2014

Was very disappointed. Made reservations that morning online. Travelled 8.5 hours and arrived to find that my reservation was not available. Apparently my request was received but never entered in the system. The poor night desk person was very pleasant but clearly flustered. Stayed at the Days Inn next door and had a good nights sleep.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank amyvbo30
tkcummings, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2014

I am so sorry that you had trouble with your booking agency reservation. The reservations from all booking agencies come directly through our system. I do not know why yours did not unless we were sold out of the room type you booked. I will contacting the agency to see why this happened. This should have never happened. I know this was an inconvenience for you especially after your long drive for the day. Again I am sorry this happened, this has not been a problem before. I hope the rest of trip went smoothly.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed April 7, 2014

My wife, teen daughter and I enjoyed our stop on our way to Florida. The room was clean and roomy. The bed was remarkably comfortable which added to a need good night sleep. The staff was competent and polite. We didn't take advantage of all of the amenities like the pool and exercise pool but we did enjoy a nice breakfast in the morning. My only suggestion is that they add a few tables to the breakfast room. I plan to stay there again the next time we travel to Florida.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
tkcummings, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed you stay with us.Maybe next time you will have time to enjoy our pool and other amenities.

I want to thank you for your review and taking the time to write about our hotel, It is very pleasing to my staff and I to hear you had a memorable stay. We want every guest to feel special and experience our "southern" hospitality.

I hope you will once again join us for your lodging needs !

Reviewed April 5, 2014

Stopped here after a days drive from Florida and asked for a queen room. Was told only a king was available. That was fine. I showed my choice membership card and asked if there was a senior or government discount available. I was told no, that they only charge a flat rate for everyone, 99.99 a night. I accepted the room then went to the hotels website when I got settled. I found the website offering every discount that I had been refused for $71.00 a night. Book this place in advance or pay the price.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Byrdman49
tkcummings, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2014

Dear Sir,

I am sorry you did not get your discounted rate. We had special events in our area this particular weekend. I looked online and saw that the Comfort Suites in Portland Tennessee had 77.00 but our online discounted rate was 98.60. I hope our services made your stay very comfortable.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

Stopped here after a long day driving from FL; quick and friendly check in, then up to our room. At first was a bit concerned that it was a bit close to the elevator, but never heard a thing in the room. Very roomy king room, clean, nice bathroom. Big breakfast area with an attendant who was busy keeping things going; waffles, eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, etc. Plenty of choices to get you on the road. Had a great night's sleep here.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
tkcummings, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2014

Thank you so much for stopping by our hotel while on your trip. I am happy to hear we met your expectations. My staff and I strive to please our guest, out guest are number one in our eyes ! I hope you wil return to us next trip. Once again, thank you !

Trina

Reviewed January 13, 2014

I am a truck driver who often stays at choice hotels. This by far was the best one I have stayed at. The parking that is available for us truck drivers is great. Easy access to highway I-65 and oversize loads have no problems turning in to or out of this place. Now for what makes this place great, THE STAFF. They were perhaps the friendliest and most attentive I have ever encountered. The pool is warm even on the cold nights. Breakfast was delicious and the wonderful woman who prepares it (Lynn) is just a joy to know. Chastity does a great job preparing the rooms for a pleasant stay.

Room Tip: All the rooms are great.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
tkcummings, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2014

I want to say, "Thank You !" for staying with us and I am delighted to hear your stay was wonderful. My staff and I take personal pride in our service to our guest. Our guest are #1 and always come first. I await your return with us and again Thank You for your stay !