“Great but...”

Comfort Inn & Suites Franklin
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Franklin
Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

Reviews helped us select this hotel for a quick pullover stay while traveling. I'm so glad we stopped here! Clean, fresh, fantastic rooms. Oh, and did I say clean? I mean spotless. Staff was so friendly and helpful esp the gal at breakfast (which was delicious). The pool was so clean and warm. So here's the but: no hot tub and worst pillows ever. We had a king bed and these small pillows got stuck between the mattress and the headboard. A king bed should have king pillows and many hotels have gone to providing 4 pillows, two soft and two firm so folks can sleep well. Such a simple thing but a good nights sleep is vital. So we will stop here again because a clean hotel with service this good is hard to find. I highly recommend this hotel to others. I'll just be bringing my own pillows.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Chrisocp
tkcummings, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

I am so glad you chose us for your stay ! Yes indeed, we are on the list for the pillow program with Choice. We have a new owner and are in process of upgrading many things here. We have never a a hot tub, we did have a wading pool. We take pride in our service and am glad to hear you received the service you deserved ! I hope to see you again soon. Have a Merry Christmas !!

Reviewed November 18, 2013

I'm a Travel Agent and was traveling late night with a couple of senior citizens and needed a place to stay. I've never just picked a random hotel to stay at, but this was my first choice and I was more and happy. The rate was really great, the hotel was fresh and clean. Our handicapped room had hand-bars by both the toilet and tub. It also had a emergency pull cord. All rooms have door-bells ( clever!) and a mini-frig. The hot breakfast had sausage, eggs, biscuits & gravy plus more. The breakfast staff was super friendly as well as the front desk staff. Never heard a sound from the interstate and felt safe and comfortable. What a Gem!

Room Tip: They have a game room and a laundry room as well.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
tkcummings, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

I am delighted that you enjoyed your overnight stay with us. Our staff tries really hard to please our guest as you are number one in our eyes! We are converting our game room into another entrance/small lobby for our guest convenience. If there is anything I can personally do for you, please call and let me know.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

I am a gold elite member and this is one of the nicest comfort inns that I have stayed at. The hotel was very clean and the help was very friendly. It is very easy to get to off the interstate. The local restaurant up the street was very good also.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank rjmax
tkcummings, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

I want to personally thank you for your review and am very glad you enjoyed your stay with us ! I look forward to you visiting us again in the future.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

Stayed at this motel for the 3rd time. Every time it has been very nice and the staff excellent.
The room, hallways, breakfast area, and lobby were Very clean !!!!! I Plan on staying there again in December.

Room Tip: The suites are really traveler friendly.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for staying with us again ! I also thank you for your review for it is a great feeling to know we are serving our guest in the best way possible. Most all of my staff is new and I am pleased to hear they gave you the service you deserve. If you need anyhting at all, don't hesitate to let me know !

General Manger
270-586-3832

Reviewed November 1, 2013

This hotel was a good place to stop. The desk personnel was welcoming and helpful. Finding the room nice and clean made it easy for me to relax after driving more than 7 hours. The high speed internet worked very well.

The building was very clean--it seemed to be a recently constructed building and was clean inside and outside. The breakfast area was very clean and breakfast was appetizing and plentiful.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your response ! My staff and I value your interest in out hotel. We hope you have the best of service each time you visit us. We strive to have the best breakfast with different varities of foods. It is very meaninful to us your experience at our hotel.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

We stayed here on Saturday night for a weekend soccer tournament in Bowling Green. It was just a short drive and right off I65, so the convenience was pretty good. All the hotels in Bowling Green were booked so I found this hotel from the ratings on Trip Advisor. Many of our friends stayed in Bowling Green in similar hotels but they paid a lot more.
Overall a very nice hotel with all the typical amenities. We all slept comfortable and the room was quiet. The breakfast was good. Just your typical spread, waffles, biscuits & gravy, eggs, sausage, pastries, toast, yogurt and fruit. I did not get the lady's name attending the breakfast area but she was very friendly and conversational. We had our 17 month old son who enjoyed walking up and down the halls and every employee he encountered spoke to him with a smile.
The only complaint I would have with this hotel was the pool. Our daughter and her friend came back after a few minutes of going to claim that it was freezing. Online it states that the pool is heated. I did not bother with asking the staff about it so it may be easily corrected.

Room Tip: We stayed on the first floor. A little before we went to bed we did hear a few foot steps above us b...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your review and I am glad you chose us for your stay. My staff and I take pride in our services to our guest and I am pleased to hear that they are meeting your expectations. Our pool however had just had some repairs finished and the heater was turned back on that morning and I'm sorry if the pool had not got warm enough for the time frame I was given. It is up and running completely. I hope it was not much of an incovenience for you, if next year your team is back in town, I hope you choose us first. Thank you so much forstaying with us !!

Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I are on a long distance cycling trip. We stayed here after a long day on the road.

The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were immaculately clean. Plus there are lots of nice guest amenities, too: indoor pool, business centre, laundry facilities, etc.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

I ma so happy you stopped by to visit our hotel ! I hope you return if you are by this way again. I am pleased to hear that yourt stay was comfortable and our service met your needs. I hope you had a memorable stay.

Trina

Also consider these accommodations in or near Franklin
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Franklin
La Quinta Inn & Suites Bowling Green
Hyatt Place Bowling Green
Hyatt Place Bowling Green
#3 of 35 in Bowling Green

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Franklin? Share your experiences!