“Great for the price”

Comfort Inn & Suites Franklin
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Franklin
“Great for the price”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

We stayed here on Saturday night for a weekend soccer tournament in Bowling Green. It was just a short drive and right off I65, so the convenience was pretty good. All the hotels in Bowling Green were booked so I found this hotel from the ratings on Trip Advisor. Many of our friends stayed in Bowling Green in similar hotels but they paid a lot more.
Overall a very nice hotel with all the typical amenities. We all slept comfortable and the room was quiet. The breakfast was good. Just your typical spread, waffles, biscuits & gravy, eggs, sausage, pastries, toast, yogurt and fruit. I did not get the lady's name attending the breakfast area but she was very friendly and conversational. We had our 17 month old son who enjoyed walking up and down the halls and every employee he encountered spoke to him with a smile.
The only complaint I would have with this hotel was the pool. Our daughter and her friend came back after a few minutes of going to claim that it was freezing. Online it states that the pool is heated. I did not bother with asking the staff about it so it may be easily corrected.

Room Tip: We stayed on the first floor. A little before we went to bed we did hear a few foot steps above us b...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
tkcummings, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Franklin, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Thank you for your review and I am glad you chose us for your stay. My staff and I take pride in our services to our guest and I am pleased to hear that they are meeting your expectations. Our pool however had just had some repairs finished and the heater was turned back on that morning and I'm sorry if the pool had not got warm enough for the time frame I was given. It is up and running completely. I hope it was not much of an incovenience for you, if next year your team is back in town, I hope you choose us first. Thank you so much forstaying with us !!

Trina

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Kitchener, Canada
Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I are on a long distance cycling trip. We stayed here after a long day on the road.

The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were immaculately clean. Plus there are lots of nice guest amenities, too: indoor pool, business centre, laundry facilities, etc.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
I ma so happy you stopped by to visit our hotel ! I hope you return if you are by this way again. I am pleased to hear that yourt stay was comfortable and our service met your needs. I hope you had a memorable stay.

Geneva, Illinois, USA
Reviewed October 22, 2013

This is a great place to stop when traveling. Right off route 65. Friendly staff, clean rooms, great breakfast........pasteries, scrambled eggs, sausage, canadian bacon, bagels and cream cheese plus more.

They have several pet rooms available if traveling with a pet.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Christine B
I am so glad to hear your stay was great ! We love pets here at our hotel, they are always invited at our hotel. We are always trying new items on our breakfast bar, if you have any suggestions, please let me know. I am glad to hear our staff was helpful and met your expectations.

Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed October 18, 2013

We booked on a travel website and we have stay at choice hotels about 5 days a year, this hotel is very clean and staff is very accommodating, service was excellent, very comfortable beds and the breakfast was great ! They had many varieties to choose from. I will definitely stay here again !

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
I appreciate your review and hope you return to see us again ! So glad to hear our staff was accomodating for your memorbale stay. We await your return. I hope your trip was awesome.

Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed October 15, 2013

WOW where do I start to tell how amazing my stay was at this hotel. I don't write a review on my stay at hotels after only one stay because I want to make sure that what I write reflects the facts. So with this being my second stay at this property I can tell you I had another great stay. I stayed here last year in September and at the time the hotel was being managed by a company that I think wrote the manual on the delivering incredible service. Cooked to order omelets and eggs, cookies coffee and ice delivered to my room at check in etc services that you only experience at hotels such as the Ritz.

When i checked in on this stay a woman by the name of Kim checked me in and my awesome stay started at that point. She was so attentive to all of my needs that I had. She was helpful about suggesting different places to go for dinner and gave great directions.

The General Manager was also working to make sure everyone had what they needed in the breakfast dinning she was very personable and wanted to make sure the guest were taken care. After watching her in action you could tell why her hotel was so perfect. I have not stayed in a hotel that was as clean as this property SPOTLESS. I have stayed at the Hampton, Holiday Inn Express Best Western and several hotels in Bowling Green when I have been in the Area and by far this is the best place for service and cleanliness.

My first stay here was because everything in Bowling green was full and when I came back this year I sought out this property. Excellent property

THIS HOTEL NEEDS TO BE HOTEL OF THE YEAR IN THE CHOICE SYSTEM

Room Tip: All of there rooms are awesome
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
I am estatic over your great review of our hotel !!! My staff and I try to treat every guest as if they were family members. Attention is what I expect my guest to get and I am glad that it was delivered as a great "memorable" expeience. I thank you for your compliment on breakfast, I most always go into the dining area and greet the guest and talk to them. I love talking to each guest and sharing their hotel experience with them in the mornings. It gives great insight for me as a manager. We strive for every room to be perfectly clean and my room attendant staff is excellent. I will look forward to your return and hope that yourt next stay will be just as great as this one was.

Thank you !

indiana
Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

Very clean and comfortable. The staff were so very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good and the staff made sure all the food was warm and fresh. Price was exceptional formwhatvthe hotel offered. Check in and check out was quick. Very quiet

Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your stay at our hotel. I appreciate the time you have taken out of your busy day to write our hotel a great review ! Comfort is a key goal for our hotel and very important to know that our guest are getting the comfort they deserve. My staff and I strive to keep the hotel spotless and I am glad our price was a value to you. Thank you for choosing our hotel and we welcome you back soon !

Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

This hotel was awesome! By far the best hotel I've ever stayed at! Customer service very nice! Front desk was very helpful! The lady I made made the reservation with was a soooo sweet! I was her first reservation so she was having a hard time.. But she was very nice!! The rooms were very clean and nice! Beds are comfortable! Had to leave before breakfast came out.. :( but from what I'd experienced at this hotel so I bet breakfast is awesome! I'd definitely stay here again if passing through again! LOVE THIS HOTEL!! :)

• Stayed August 2013
tkcummings, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Franklin, responded to this review, August 24, 2013
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us ! I am sorry you did not get to enjoy our delicious breakfast. We look forward for your return visit.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Franklin
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Franklin
#4 of 35 in Bowling Green
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#1 of 2 in Portland

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Franklin? Share your experiences!