“Stop over”

Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Franklin
Geneva, Illinois, USA
“Stop over”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

This is a great place to stop when traveling. Right off route 65. Friendly staff, clean rooms, great breakfast........pasteries, scrambled eggs, sausage, canadian bacon, bagels and cream cheese plus more.

They have several pet rooms available if traveling with a pet.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Christine B
tkcummings, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Franklin, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
I am so glad to hear your stay was great ! We love pets here at our hotel, they are always invited at our hotel. We are always trying new items on our breakfast bar, if you have any suggestions, please let me know. I am glad to hear our staff was helpful and met your expectations.

Sincerely yours,

Trina

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013

We booked on a travel website and we have stay at choice hotels about 5 days a year, this hotel is very clean and staff is very accommodating, service was excellent, very comfortable beds and the breakfast was great ! They had many varieties to choose from. I will definitely stay here again !

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
I appreciate your review and hope you return to see us again ! So glad to hear our staff was accomodating for your memorbale stay. We await your return. I hope your trip was awesome.

Sincerely yours,

Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

WOW where do I start to tell how amazing my stay was at this hotel. I don't write a review on my stay at hotels after only one stay because I want to make sure that what I write reflects the facts. So with this being my second stay at this property I can tell you I had another great stay. I stayed here last year in September and at the time the hotel was being managed by a company that I think wrote the manual on the delivering incredible service. Cooked to order omelets and eggs, cookies coffee and ice delivered to my room at check in etc services that you only experience at hotels such as the Ritz.

When i checked in on this stay a woman by the name of Kim checked me in and my awesome stay started at that point. She was so attentive to all of my needs that I had. She was helpful about suggesting different places to go for dinner and gave great directions.

The General Manager was also working to make sure everyone had what they needed in the breakfast dinning she was very personable and wanted to make sure the guest were taken care. After watching her in action you could tell why her hotel was so perfect. I have not stayed in a hotel that was as clean as this property SPOTLESS. I have stayed at the Hampton, Holiday Inn Express Best Western and several hotels in Bowling Green when I have been in the Area and by far this is the best place for service and cleanliness.

My first stay here was because everything in Bowling green was full and when I came back this year I sought out this property. Excellent property

THIS HOTEL NEEDS TO BE HOTEL OF THE YEAR IN THE CHOICE SYSTEM

Room Tip: All of there rooms are awesome
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
I am estatic over your great review of our hotel !!! My staff and I try to treat every guest as if they were family members. Attention is what I expect my guest to get and I am glad that it was delivered as a great "memorable" expeience. I thank you for your compliment on breakfast, I most always go into the dining area and greet the guest and talk to them. I love talking to each guest and sharing their hotel experience with them in the mornings. It gives great insight for me as a manager. We strive for every room to be perfectly clean and my room attendant staff is excellent. I will look forward to your return and hope that yourt next stay will be just as great as this one was.

Thank you !

indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

Very clean and comfortable. The staff were so very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good and the staff made sure all the food was warm and fresh. Price was exceptional formwhatvthe hotel offered. Check in and check out was quick. Very quiet

Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your stay at our hotel. I appreciate the time you have taken out of your busy day to write our hotel a great review ! Comfort is a key goal for our hotel and very important to know that our guest are getting the comfort they deserve. My staff and I strive to keep the hotel spotless and I am glad our price was a value to you. Thank you for choosing our hotel and we welcome you back soon !

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

This hotel was awesome! By far the best hotel I've ever stayed at! Customer service very nice! Front desk was very helpful! The lady I made made the reservation with was a soooo sweet! I was her first reservation so she was having a hard time.. But she was very nice!! The rooms were very clean and nice! Beds are comfortable! Had to leave before breakfast came out.. :( but from what I'd experienced at this hotel so I bet breakfast is awesome! I'd definitely stay here again if passing through again! LOVE THIS HOTEL!! :)

• Stayed August 2013
tkcummings, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Franklin, responded to this review, August 24, 2013
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us ! I am sorry you did not get to enjoy our delicious breakfast. We look forward for your return visit.
Commerce, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

I don't bother leaving reviews unless a hotel is nearly perfect in every category especially cleanliness. This hotel met all of my strictly followed standards. I read one review that claimed this hotel was "starting to show it's age", which is odd because it looks brand new and has only been here a couple of years according to staff. As a frequent traveler, we will definitely stay here again. To receive the best price, I recommend using a hotel coupon that you can find in a booklet in Kentucky rest areas.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank hugheschristie
tkcummings, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Franklin, responded to this review, August 24, 2013
I personally want to thank you for your visit with us ! I am glad to hear you enjoyed our hotel experience. We are always striving to make our guest stay as perfect as can be. We hope to see you again at our hotel !
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

We drove through the whole state of kentucky memorial weekend and found this little gem. The staff members were very pleasant and helpful. The beds were very comfortable and clean. The room was extremelyclean. It was a great value, and a great stay. Would highly recommend!

• Stayed May 2013
2 Thank Thenims
I appreciate your recommendation and am glad to hear you had a wonderful stay at our hotel. I thank you for your business and ope you will return as you pass through Kentucky again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Franklin
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Franklin
BEST WESTERN Bowling Green
BEST WESTERN Bowling Green
#3 of 35 in Bowling Green
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bowling Green

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Franklin? Share your experiences!