“Nice rest stop for the traveler”

Comfort Inn & Suites Franklin
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Franklin
Tampa, Florida
“Nice rest stop for the traveler”
Reviewed October 20, 2011

I stopped here for a night while traveling on I-65. The hotel is relatively new, and looked it. The rooms are nicely appointed and quite roomy and comfortable. The exercise room is typical for a Comfort Inn/Suite, and quite adequate for a hotel this size. The front desk staff were very friendly and informative about the area. If you find yourself traveling along I-26, and need a place to rest your head for the night, I highly recommend stopping here.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank Scott684

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Maysville, Kentucky
Reviewed October 2, 2011

I must say I was surprised with this hotel! Came to Beaver Dam, Kentucky for a bluegrass festival and stayed at the Comfort Inn. It's located near a truck stop so that made me leary, but it was probably one of the best hotels I've ever stayed in. Even in comparison to more expensive rooms, this one was one of the best. Spotless, everything was clean, didn't smell like a normal hotel, great breakfast, comfortable, quiet, friendly staff, loved it! Will be back!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed September 22, 2011

This is a great place to stay. It is very clean and the staff is excellent. We stay here on our way north 2 times a year. Not much in the way of food but the pleasant experience makes up for that

• Stayed March 2011
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed September 15, 2011

This is an excellent value for this genre of hotel! I think that it's brand new, which was nice. We had a king suite and it was very spacious. It was very clean and had really nice finishings, especially in the bathroom. The front desk staff was very gracious. I believe that the woman's name was Ann. She even recommended the drive-in as something fun for us to do the night that we were there - and it was! I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Mishra K
Woodland, California
Reviewed September 14, 2011

I was biking in the area, so it was a good location for me. Newer & great continental breakfast. Pool wasn't working (? heater), because clerk let me use even though sign said not to. I picked the hotel, not only for location, but because it had an indoor pool to relax in after a long ride. I was solo & felt safe. The biking was great!

• Stayed September 2011
Springfield, Missouri
Reviewed August 10, 2011

I generally avoid Comfort Inns, as I find them typically a little subpar. However, after reading some nice reviews about this hotel on TripAdvisor, I decided I'd go ahead and book here. As the title indicates, I was pleasantly surprised. It was a pretty new and clean hotel for the price. Breakfast was typical for a Choice Hotel. The equipment in the workout room was nice. I didn't use the pool, but it looked clean and well-kept. Nice TV in the room with HBO. Location was convenient to the highway. It wasn't very convenient to the local restaurants, but it wasn't terribly inconvenient, either. Ann at the front desk was a joy to talk with and very knowledgable about the area. Hopefully the owners will be able to maintain the quality and cleanliness of the hotel going forward and not let it slip into the usual Comfort Inn condition. For now, I give it pretty good marks for the price point.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank 1BigTimeTraveler
Reviewed July 29, 2011

We stayed here for just one night on our way to Nashville. Good location in a quiet area right off of I-65. Not a lot of restaurants at that same exit, but not necessary for us. Only negative was how warm the hallways were on the 2nd floor. We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed July 2011
Also consider these accommodations in or near Franklin
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Franklin
#4 of 35 in Bowling Green
Super 8 Bowling Green North
Super 8 Bowling Green North
#21 of 35 in Bowling Green

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Franklin? Share your experiences!