Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Franklin
Kentucky Motel(Franklin)
Excellent 5/5
    Comfort Suites(Portland)
    Very Good 4/5
    All reviewsfront deskexcellent hotelhot tubcinnamon rollsbreakfast roomi highly recommend this hotelbreakfast staffthe general managersuper friendly stafffamily reunionwonderful staynext morningwe've stayedgreat stopafter a long daycookiesyogurt
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed March 1, 2010

This hotel is simply outstanding, it's like a diamond standing out amoung the other cheap-o hotels surrounding it. The facilities are beautiful, cleaning is immaculent, and the breakfast was wonderful! The pool was heated to around 90 degrees and was an absoulte blast to use! The facillity is so well insulated that at night, you can hear a pin drop its so quiet! The staff are extremely friendly, with the breakfast hostess going out of her way to pack us a "to go" bag filled with individually wrapped cinammon rolls.. for no charge! They REALLY care about their customers here and it shows! My only complaint is that the hot tub was colder than the pool and smelled like fish and the bed was a wee bit to stiff... but then again the place is brand new so perhapse they needed some breaking in :) I'd have absolutley no hesitation to stay at this facility again!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with friends
    1  Thank StormGryphon
    Reviewed February 22, 2010

This was one of the best Holiday Inn Express' I have ever stayed in. I hotel is new and very up to date! I rooms were large with plenty of space to move around. The best thing about this property would have to be the staff! Everyone from front desk to housekeeping is extremely nice and willing to do whatever it takes to make you stay as enjoyable as possible. I give them the deepest grautitude of appreciation for a wonderful night stay. I will be returning.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled solo
    Reviewed December 24, 2009

We have stopped into this hotel many times as a middle point from where I live and my destination, where my son lives. We always enjoy the friendly staff and the wonderful service starting from the point of check-in to check-out. The pool is a great extra and it is like swimming in bath water! Also my husband likes to golf and this is perfect since the Kenny Perry's Country Creek Golf Course is only minutes away. I can't get enough of this place and in my opinion the price is respectable given the surrounding choices. I will continue using this hotel in the future and just want to say Thank you for all their hard work.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with friends
    Reviewed October 8, 2009

Nice cheap standard hotel for overnighting when visiting cave country. Clean and friendly but it won't break the bank.

Stayed: August 2006, traveled with family
    Reviewed August 10, 2009

I usually stay at the hampton inn next door (@75 days over the last 5 years), thought i would give it a 1 night try.
    Nothing special, tvs way too small (although flat screen), not worth the price difference with the Hampton which is nicer in my opinion.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled on business