“Clean Hotel”

Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Franklin
Cincinnati
“Clean Hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here one night & had a very nice stay. Room, bed, bathroom were all very clean. The only issue I have is we booked a room with a jacuzzi tub to be told they were gone when we got there. I'm 8.5 months pregnant & specifically booked that option knowing I'd need to relax after 4 hours in the car. This was a big disappoibtment. Wish they wouldn't book a certain room type then give those rooms away.

• Stayed June 2013
FRNKY, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Franklin, responded to this review, June 30, 2013
Dear Christy,

Thank you so much for being a senior contributor for Trip Advisor. My staff and I appreciate the time and effort you took to write this review. I am glad that you found our hotel clean and comfortable. I am very sorry to hear that we could not accommodate you in a suite with a jetted tub.

I explained this to your husband who came down to pick up some pillows for you, whenever you make a booking through a third party website like Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com etc please be mindful of the promises they make to you on the behalf of any hotel. Ultimately it is the hotel that cannot live up to the hype they advertise in their websites or on the phone.

When your reservation came through to us from them it came as a standard king room had it come as a jetted suite by all means we would have put you in it. Not having it or they are gone would not be an acceptable response from our side.

I have addressed this issue with the site in question that you booked in the past quite a few times. I requested them to please rectify our room classification in their systems so they are not over promising guests needless to say they care very little as you can see it clearly reflected from your stay. By the way this is not the first time I have seen this it has precedence.

Next time as I mentioned to your husband please book your rooms directly with the hotel so you "get the facts" and the best deals also please be mindful of the number you call because these sites cleverly mask to act as the actual hotel while they clearly are not. To know how just ask them to give you the precise details of the location of the hotel & quiz them about the town. If it is the actual hotel they will tell you if they are not then they will not because their reps are stationed overseas and have no clue about the map of the United States let alone what state you are traveling to.

As a token of goodwill please call me at 270-586-7626 and I will book you a standard room with a 20% discount off the rack rate and upgrade you to a jetted suite. I hope you will try us out one more time before the baby comes and perhaps another time after the baby comes. The discount and special will apply on both occasions.

In the meantime I want to congratulate you and your husband on welcoming your child in this beautiful world and from my staff and myself I wish both of you that your child is healthy and happy parenthood.

We look forward to seeing you back.

santosh xavier

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Dayton, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

My husband & I spent one night at this hotel on our way to Alabama and were very pleased. We checked in late after a long drive and were greeted by a very friendly man at the front desk. He immediately gave us each a water bottle & quickly checked us in....even upgraded us to a suite on the 3rd floor because he could see how exhausted we were. Room was spotless & breakfast was quick & well stocked! Will stop again!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank BonnieLeigh
FRNKY, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Franklin, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Dear BonnieLeigh,

It is indeed a pleasure reading your thoughts in Tripadvisor about your stay & your experience at my hotel.

TA is platform for people such as yourself to parley your thoughts about your experience in any service related industry. It is a means for other to see and make an informative decision on where they want to stay or eat or what city they want to visit, sights to see etc.

My staff and I are immensely grateful to you for taking the time and effort to put your thoughts in writing here and for you to be such wonderful advocates about my city, my staff and my hotel is heartwarming indeed.

Thank you and your family for doing that & we look forward to welcoming you back here anytime with our notoriously pleasant southern hospitality.

From my staff and myself thank you once again for making our day.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

I have the habit of staying in about 12 hotels a year. I also have the habit of liking things that are clean and taken care of that I pay good money for.

This hotel is ranked with best I've experienced in these areas as well as in customer service.

This will be a consistant first choice when traveling in the area.

• Stayed June 2013
FRNKY, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Franklin, responded to this review, June 8, 2013
Dear Chris,
This is awesome. You just made mine and my staff's day writing such a nice review about your stay and our service at my hotel. We strive very hard to hear positive reinforcement from our guests and what you just said is very gratifying.

We appreciate your business and it will indeed be a pleasure to welcome you back to our town and my hotel anytime.

Thank you again very much for sharing your thoughts.

Yours truly

Claremont, New Hampshire
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

Rooms were spacious and clean. The pool was nice. Breakfast was standard Holiday Inn fare. Good location off the interstate. There is a good selection of nearby restaurants to chose from. Some of the exercise equipment was non-functioning.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
FRNKY, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Franklin, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Dear dnumme,

Thank you for you being a senior contributor for TA. I appreciate the time you took to write about your stay at my hotel. I am very sorry about the elliptical machine being out of order. We had the part ordered prior to you taking the review, the out of order sign must have fallen off, please be rest assured the machine is now fixed and in working order.

We would like to invite you back to our facility and we will provide you with an additional 20% off on your next stay because of this experience. My staff and I hope you will take advantage of this opportunity with no expiration date.

Thank you once again we look forward to welcoming you back.

yours truly

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is without a doubt the cleanest and best hotel I have stayed. The guest service is wonderful and the staff and manager go out of their way to make you feel welcome. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area.

• Stayed March 2013
FRNKY, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Franklin, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Dear Steph610,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a nice note about my facility and my staff. It is indeed nice to be appreciated. It makes our day.

Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back again.

Lombard, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

My family of six stopped here on our way home from Orlando to Chicago. We stayed in a suite. The room was clean and easily fit the six of us. The pool was not small; the kids could swim and not bump in to others. Angela at the front desk was extremely helpful. We were able to grab an early breakfast of muffins and yogurt a half hour before the breakfast was to be officially served. Definitely will stay here again if we make the same drive next year.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
FRNKY, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Franklin, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Dear 119CatM,

Thank you so much for taking time to write your review. Angela is one my hardest, smartest and guest oriented staff in my team. Trust me the rest of my staff that works behind the scenes are by no means any less guest service focused that is why our hotel stands out among guests.

For you to single her out and commend her on making yours and your family stay pleasant puts a smile on my face. It is a great way to start my day reading your review and it will be even better for Angela that I can promise.

Please be sure to stop by and say hi or even better spend another night with us it will be a delight to have you & your family back.

Yours truly

santosh
Kalamazoo, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

We were very warmly welcomed by the staff. Greeted as priority gold guests. Our room was spacious and comfortable, very clean. Quiet. The manager Santosh, gave us a great recommendation to eat at El Sol Azteca. Great dinner. The pool area was nice, but we were disappointed that the hot tub wasn't working. Had a great breakfast. All staff was helpful and friendly.

• Stayed March 2013
FRNKY, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Franklin, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Dear Julie,

Thank you for your review. Thank you also for being a senior contributor on Trip advisor. I am glad to hear that my staff was able to make you feel at home and attend to all your needs. I am also glad to hear that my recommendation to you to visit SolAzteca was appreciated by you and they took care of you.

We here always strive to make sure all our guests leave with a great experience so any review less than 5 is room for improvement. I am sorry about the Hot tub not working while you were trying to enjoy the comforts of my hotel. Please email me back at hiexfranklinkygmgr@gmail.com and let me know what I can do to make you feel 100% satisfied with your stay.

We want to see you and your family back.

thank you for choosing us we appreciate your business.

santosh xavier
Also consider these accommodations in or near Franklin
Comfort Inn & Suites Franklin
#6 of 10 in Franklin
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#9 of 10 in Franklin

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Franklin? Share your experiences!