Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Franklin
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Franklin
“Fantastic”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is without a doubt the cleanest and best hotel I have stayed. The guest service is wonderful and the staff and manager go out of their way to make you feel welcome. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area.

• Stayed March 2013
FRNKY, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Franklin, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Dear Steph610,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a nice note about my facility and my staff. It is indeed nice to be appreciated. It makes our day.

Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back again.

santosh xavier

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Lombard, Illinois
Reviewed April 4, 2013

My family of six stopped here on our way home from Orlando to Chicago. We stayed in a suite. The room was clean and easily fit the six of us. The pool was not small; the kids could swim and not bump in to others. Angela at the front desk was extremely helpful. We were able to grab an early breakfast of muffins and yogurt a half hour before the breakfast was to be officially served. Definitely will stay here again if we make the same drive next year.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
FRNKY, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Franklin, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Dear 119CatM,

Thank you so much for taking time to write your review. Angela is one my hardest, smartest and guest oriented staff in my team. Trust me the rest of my staff that works behind the scenes are by no means any less guest service focused that is why our hotel stands out among guests.

For you to single her out and commend her on making yours and your family stay pleasant puts a smile on my face. It is a great way to start my day reading your review and it will be even better for Angela that I can promise.

Please be sure to stop by and say hi or even better spend another night with us it will be a delight to have you & your family back.

Yours truly

santosh
Kalamazoo, Michigan
Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

We were very warmly welcomed by the staff. Greeted as priority gold guests. Our room was spacious and comfortable, very clean. Quiet. The manager Santosh, gave us a great recommendation to eat at El Sol Azteca. Great dinner. The pool area was nice, but we were disappointed that the hot tub wasn't working. Had a great breakfast. All staff was helpful and friendly.

• Stayed March 2013
FRNKY, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Franklin, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Dear Julie,

Thank you for your review. Thank you also for being a senior contributor on Trip advisor. I am glad to hear that my staff was able to make you feel at home and attend to all your needs. I am also glad to hear that my recommendation to you to visit SolAzteca was appreciated by you and they took care of you.

We here always strive to make sure all our guests leave with a great experience so any review less than 5 is room for improvement. I am sorry about the Hot tub not working while you were trying to enjoy the comforts of my hotel. Please email me back at hiexfranklinkygmgr@gmail.com and let me know what I can do to make you feel 100% satisfied with your stay.

We want to see you and your family back.

thank you for choosing us we appreciate your business.

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed March 29, 2013

The man at the front desk out of his way to see that all my needs were met. Everyone I attended the hotel with had nothing but nice things to say. Next time I'm in Kentucky I will come back this wonderful establishment without a doubt.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
FRNKY, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Franklin, responded to this review, March 31, 2013
Dear Matthew,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to Franklin, Kentucky. I hope your team wins in the NCAA.

Great having you at our place.

thank you and happy Easter to you and your family

Princeton, Kentucky, United States
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Everyone at this hotel goes out of their way to make customers feel welcome. We stay there whenever we are in the area, and have even moved our family reunion from another city to this Holiday inn Express because of their service. When any hotel can put up with a large family (30 people) for three days, and no one in the family has a single complaint, you know it is an outstanding facility. The rooms and public areas are clean, the beds are good, the towels are fluffy, and everything works. What more could you ask of any hotel? Because of our experience at this location, we have started using Holiday Inn Express everywhere we travel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
FRNKY, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Franklin, responded to this review, March 30, 2013
Dear Diane,

It is indeed a pleasure reading your review, you and Sherman are part of our hotel's family and serving is you and your family get together each year is a joy and no trouble whatsoever.

Your words are a powerful motivation for myself and my staff and we all appreciate it very much. Those words are worth the work we put in making sure that each and every guest that stays with us experiences the same quality of service you get every time.

It is a constant reminder that our guests patronage is what keeps food on our table and roof on our heads and guests have choices plenty of them. So we never take anything for granted.

You just made our day. Thank you for your review and we will see you soon.

Happy Easter

santosh & my staff.
St Charles
Reviewed March 23, 2013

I rode my Harley through 37-42 degree day, 475 miles from Chicago and needed a warm, friendly, well managed place to stay. This Holiday Inn Express is one of the best ones at which I've stayed. Everything worked, including a great indoor pool and spa. The staff were friendly. The room was immaculate. Breakfast was perfect. I rode the extra 25 miles from Bowling Green because of tripadvisor ratings. It was worth it. My highest recommendations to your hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
FRNKY, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Franklin, responded to this review, March 24, 2013
Dear Dave,
This is very nice. My staff and I are going to enjoy reading what you have to say about our hotel and our service. Out of a 100 people that stay with us only 1 or 2 actually take the time and write something and for you to recognize us in such an exceptional way is indeed a humbling experience. We just did our job and for you to have appreciated it make us feel really proud.

We would love to see you back in your Harley your bike was indeed an eye catcher as a lot of other guests who stayed that night were enquiring about it. Next time we may just make an exception and let you park it inside our lobby. Just kidding.

Thank you for your kind words you just made our day.

We look forward to seeing you back and thank you once again for choosing us when we clearly know you have several other hotels to choose from.

yours truly

Miami, Florida
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I did not personally stay at this location as I was disgusted by the customer service of Manager Santiago. He was curt, rude and condescending while explaining his policies to me. While I can understand and respect hotel policies as far as cancellations or being unable to transfer the reservation to another holiday inn, he did not need to be a straight up jerk about it. He had no patience, would not allow me to speak or ask questions. He ran over me and gave lengthy and unnecessary explanations as to why he didn't want to be sued. Again, I understood his "hotel policy" however he made no effort what so ever to try to accomodate or even apologize for the situation. His "it is what it is" attitude has solidified the fact that I will never book with any Holiday Inn again. While I understand one person doesn't make a hotel or service, I refuse to return due to Santiago's representation as not just an employee but as a manager.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank CmCLMT
FRNKY, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Franklin, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Guilty as charged upholding hotel policy is clearly what upset you. I did not make your reservation you made your own reservation through Expedia and it clearly states that cancellations must be done before 6pm CST on the date of arrival.

Myself and Kyle entertained a total of 5 calls from Expedia and the 6h and last one from you coercing me and him for a full refund, we refused. The fact of the matter is simple if I broke the hotel policy & did what you asked I would not be responding to this review.

There is no polite way to say no especially if you desperately want to hear a yes. It is evident since you did not have your way you decide to be vindictive about me, you made good on your promise that you were going to give ME a poor review. That's O.K. You can paint me as poor manager that is your prerogative. However if this was your business and the roles were reversed I wonder how you would react when somebody were to twist your arm & threaten a -ve review if you did not break a known corporate policy? Would you break it? I don't think so. So what choice did I have?

I'll tell you what as a token of goodwill I will extend you a free night stay with an upgrade to a suite free of charge for a date of your choice with no expiration date for you and your family to come and stay and experience our service. You will never think about going anywhere else I guarantee it.

I hope we can make amends here.

Yours truly

santosh xavier

Ps: Santiago does not work here.

I hope that resolves
Also consider these accommodations in or near Franklin
Hampton Inn Franklin
#8 of 10 in Franklin
Days Inn Franklin
Days Inn Franklin
#6 of 10 in Franklin

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Franklin? Share your experiences!