“Clean Room”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Franklin
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Franklin
Reviewed October 26, 2012

This is the second Holiday Inn Express I've stayed at this year, Everytime I've stayed the room's have been very clean which is a plus . The only thing I noticed was the ice machine was next to my room which was a little noisy, other than that it was a great stay and I would recommend this hotel if you want to stay in a clean place.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the ice maker.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
FRNKY, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2012

Dear Brent,
Thank you so much for endorsing our hotel for other potential guests wanting to visit and stay in Franklin, Ky. Your review is very much appreciated by my team and myself. We work very hard to make all our guests feel special and when we get appreciation from people like you it makes us feel very proud.
I do apologize for the noise you heard from the ice vending machine. I will have my maintenance staff look into this. In the meantime please do visit us again and please use this correspondence to get an extra 20% off on your next stay with us plus a free upgrade to a suite. This is our way of saying thank you for your business and we want you to come back and take advantage of this opportunity with no expiration date.

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Franklin

Reviewed September 6, 2012

We made our reservations ahead of time and were given excellent rates on three rooms (as well as an upgrade to a suite). My wife, sons and their families were very impressed with the accommodations and hotel amenities. The staff were responsive and friendly. We all gathered each morning for a great breakfast in the dining area. We are already planning our stay for next year's family reunion.

Room Tip: Make reservations for best rates and room selection.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
FRNKY, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2012

Dear Mac,
Thank you for those kind words. We never forget our motto here and that is " we have food on our plate and roof on top of our heads because of our guests" so thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you and your family we eagerly await to welcoming you and your family back.

I will share those kind words with my staff and I am sure it will make their day as it has mine.

yours truly

Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

I read all the good reviews and we stopped here on way home from gulf shores.we asked about pool and for a quiet room. We were in back on first floorr.come to find out,there was a family reunion and a big teen birthday party. The pool got overloaded and we couldn't use the hot tub.we tried 3 times and in the morning too.someone kept running around above us and room next door had a barking dog. The mgr seemed indifferant when we complained. Wish I would've been told,we were looking for a quiet eveninng in the hot tub. If we had known so much was going on,we would've chose somewhere else.pool was cold and hot tub luke warm. Not a whole lot selection at breakfast.rooms were very nice and clean. Wish we wouldve went to the hampton.when I asked for quiet room,should've never been put on first floor..I will know next time to ask!!

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank indianasunshine261
FRNKY, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2012

Thank you for taking your time to respond to your stay at our hotel. I am so sorry that your stay was not to your satisfaction. We endeavor very hard to make sure all of our guests are 100% satisfied and I am sorry yours was not to par. I just have one thing to say, you spoke to me about the fact there too many people in the pool area and in the hotel and that I was indifferent to your needs.

I don't think I was indifferent to your needs I just couldn't tell everybody in my hotel to leave so you can have some quite time in the hot tub or in the hotel. I do not cater to just one person, I have to cater to several and they all pay just like you. That is a tough spot to be in and I hope you can understand and appreciate that. I also remember asking you if the noise in your floor persisted to give me a call so I could track down the parents of the kids and ask them to keep it down. You had complained to me about the noise at 8:15pm, children unfortunately are most active before bed time (in my experience) I never did hear anything back from you so I assumed everything was O.K!

I do admit that I should have informed you that there were many people staying at my hotel and that we were packed to the brim so if you wanted to be just alone then perhaps Hampton or some of the other hotels in our neck of the woods would be a better choice because they were not so bustling. I am truly sorry about not having the hindsight to inform you that when you checked in. If I may, might I also recommend you to ask the hotel how busy they are before you check in so you know how loud or quiet they will be for the rest of the evening.

Once again I am indeed very sorry about your stay and I hope that you give us another shot down the road perhaps around December when we are slow. I will give you a room at 50% discount for the inconvenience you experienced with your stay this time. I hope that you will take advantage of that.

yours truly

Reviewed August 23, 2012

Staff was very friendly. Rooms are great. Will stay here again without question. Also when the staff found out I had been on the road for 15 hours the gave us a free upgrade to a suite and also offered to put a breakfast to go because we were leaving at 3am. Thats service..

• Stayed: August 2012
FRNKY, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2012

Thank you so much for your review. I have shared your thoughts with my staff and we will indeed take joy to see you back. We appreciate your business.

Yours truly

Reviewed July 27, 2012

Though I was greeted within a few minutes of arrival. I waited almost 10 minutes to check in. Though I was waiting and the front desk person was checking in someone else that was having some issues, he continued to stop the checkin process to answer the phone. He did offer water to me but didn't offer a snack until my kids asked. He directed us to cookies that were some distance from desk and in kitchen. The room was clean and updated but there was no microwave or refrigerator. There was also no microwave in the breakfast area but we were allowed to go into the kitchen to use one.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Melissa A
FRNKY, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2015

Dear Valued Guest,

Good evening and thank you for writing. I am so delighted to hear that you had a great stay with us. It gives me even more pleasure that you felt right at home. Each and every member of my team is adept to our guests needs and they know precisely what to do and say to make your day.

Sandy and Sharon are exceptional in feeding our guests they sure know how to spoil you rotten. Why shouldn't they as they control the most important meal you consume for the day...Breakfast.

I took the liberty of putting up your comments in the break room for all to see. It made my day reading it now it is time to pass on the love to my other 23 team members.

Thank you so much for writing and we would love for you and your family to come back so we get to spoil you yet again.

Yours truly

santosh xavier

As we continue with our renovation it is noteworthy that our heated pool & hot tub is 100% functional.

Our other minor renovations will continue on as mentioned earlier the new outlook is something we are all very excited to see about. There are several moving parts to this project so I am very sorry in advance for those reading this in anticipation of your dissatisfaction. I will do everything within reason to keep you happy that is a promise I intend to keep.

Our goal and aspiration is to find novel ways to keep you 100% satisfied and that is precisely what we are good at and we can only do that if you write or tell us about it, be it good or bad.

We prefer the good ones over the bad

From us and from our families to you and yours may this year bring peace, happiness, good health and prosperity.

Santosh and his franklin ky team

Reviewed July 27, 2012 via mobile

We were once again impressed with the staff and rooms at another Holiday Inn Express. This is by far one of the best hotel chains we have had consistent experiences with. I would recommend this place to everyone!

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank BJFaro
Reviewed July 26, 2012

We drove until we were ready to stop, after working all day and being in the car with one other adult and 3 teenagers we were ready to stop pretty early. We just pulled over randomly and noticed there was a Holiday Inn Express right off the interstate. The outside of the building looks exactly like the pictures on the websites. We walked into the lobby and were greeted by the most friendly and sociable guys. The one that checked us in had excellent customer service skills and was very talkative and attentive. Rates were cheaper than what we expected for two queen beds and a rollaway. Room overall was very spacious and clean! Beds were to die for. Some of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept on at a hotel. Internet was fast and realible. Swimming pool was indoors (not heated) and there was a hot tub. Towels provided at the swimming area. Request room 134 if you wish to open your window and have a view of the swimming pool. Breakfast the next morning was great. Many choices to choose from and all items were fresh and hot. Again, the pictures you see on the website is exactly how this hotel looks. I would recommend this Holiday Inn Express to anyone! I would stay here again if in the area. Keep up the great work staff you are doing an excellent job!

Room Tip: If you want a room away from most, but have a good view of the swimming pool, choose room 134. We lo...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank sassy46176
Also consider these accommodations in or near Franklin
Hampton Inn Franklin
#4 of 35 in Bowling Green
Hyatt Place Bowling Green
Hyatt Place Bowling Green
#2 of 35 in Bowling Green

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Franklin? Share your experiences!