Hampton Inn Frankfort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Bluegrass Inn(Frankfort)
View Hotel
All reviewscomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanbourbon trailnice hotelwould stay here againup to datelots of restaurantsfresh fruitnice staffnice breakfastwafflescookiesparking lotgreat place to staygreat roomexcellent stayfront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 20, 2012

Most Hampton inns I have stayed in have been very nice. This one was not in the same class. It was clean and breakfast was ok but I expected better. I had booked a king bed, got there had two double beds. They were full so could not change rooms. I was not happy. They did adjust our bill a little but the quality and service were not up to par. Maybe I have just been lucky before. Anyway I am not a big fan of Hampton inn at the moment. But overall it was a decent place to stay.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 18, 2012

We had two rooms at this hotel which we used as a base while we visited the Bourbon Trail. I was not really expecting a great deal but was very pleasantly surprised. The staff were very friendly and welcoming on arrival, infact everyone was very friendly during our whole visit. We got to the hotel much earlier than planned and although both rooms were not ready they got one ready for us straight away so we could drop off bags etc and get out on out travels.
The rooms were spotlessly clean, very comfy bed and like many have stated although on a busy street there was very little noise and we heard nothing from our room, my fathers room was directly facing the traffic but again very little could be heard. The breakfast was tasty and plentiful, good choices including lots of fresh fruits and not just the usual bagels and donut options. They were constantly bringing out food the whole time we were there, I was very impressed.
My husband used the swimmimg pool which again was clean and tidy, only one suggestion though bring your own beach towel though, they provided a beach towel which was about the size of a napkin !!!.
I can't reallt fault anything about this hotel, I was just very pleasantly surprised and would recommend this hotel, its a great location for the Bourbon Trail locations in Lawrenceburg / Versailles area

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 30, 2012

Older Hampton hotel. Pictures posted are accurate so not adding any. Hotel sold out on a Tuesday night. Parking lot is full. Front desk is very nice and helpful-check in fast and given room and location requested.

I chose this hotel because of location--had business in Frankfort and not a lot of selections-unless you want a B&B. It is right off the interstate at a very busy intersection. I was in room 416 and it was very quiet. Bed slept great. No frill here but a great price.

Hotel had a faint scent in certain areas--the dreaded musty factor. Hotel seemed clean--think it is just the age factor of the hotel. "Business Center" consists of a computer and printer squeezed between the front desk and the elevator. The air/heat is a unit under the window that you adjust manually.

Frankfort is located between Lexington and Louisville. I could choose either city next time for a newer hotel. But for the convenience of location I would consider this hotel again. And my hilton points ;-).

Room Tip: Ask for a pool view if you want less noise from the busy intersection.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank ResortSpaLady
Reviewed May 9, 2012

Very nice Hampton Inn and accommodating staff. Room was spacious and bed comfy. Even though on a very busy street just off interstate, room was very quiet. They were doing some resealing of tile floor areas and some work outside the main entrance, but nothing that couldn't be worked around. First day there was a very nice well-stocked breakfast bar and not too crowded. Second day was a bit frustrating as food was gone at 9a and then it took about 15 minutes for them to get it restocked after waiting 15 minutes or so before going to the check-in desk to ask why there was no food on the bar. On checkout we mentioned the problem to the manager and was offered a complimentary night if we are ever in the area again. Since we live out-of-state, doubt that will happen. Otherwise a very nice hotel and I would definitely recommend to others.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 26, 2012

As expected. Nothing extraordinarily special but safe, clean, good breakfast and excellent customer service. Obvisously can't compare to the many charming bed and breakfasts in Kentucky but it also doesn't carry the stiff price tag either. Excellent value for the price for the area. I would recommend to families (most B&B's can't accomodate families without multiple rooms) and the budget conscious crowd. Good location.

Room Tip: We were on 4th floor.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family