New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Americas Best Value Inn - Frankfort
Ranked #9 of 9 Hotels in Frankfort
“AWEFUL!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2010

I stayed there 1 night with my fellow beta club members on our end of the year trip. This hotel made everything aweful! The service was ok but it wasn't the best ever. I guess they were renavating but the workers were drunk! They were going around knocking on doors with 6th graders in them! Needless to say we were all very scared! The toilet wouldn't flush,the shower was so filthy we decided to wear shoes! The air system wouldn't work and we found mens boots under our bed! Overall I was very upset with this hotel! Don't book your stay there!!!

• Stayed May 2010
      Location
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
1 Thank Softballchik
Biku1, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Frankfort, responded to this review, August 10, 2011
We are very sorry to hear that you were not happy with your stay. We wish you would have made management aware of the issues during your stay so we could have addressed the problems right away. The person found knocking on doors and drunk in the corridors was found later to be a guest of the hotel not a renovation worker. Our renovation workers did not stay here at the hotel and were never permitted to drink here. We would have requested that the drunk guest either go back to his room or leave the facility if we would have received your complaint at that point. Again, we apologize for your dissatisfaction during your stay.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
KY
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2008

I stayed for one night in March at a rate of $50+tax, but when I checked my bank statement a week later they had charged me $103. I called them about it Kim told me her manager wouldn't be in until the following Friday, but not to worry because "this happens all the time" and the manager could fix it no problem.
When I called back a week later the manager politely told me that their records indicated I had stayed for two nights, and there was nothing she could do unless I could prove otherwise. The only proof I had at this point was a receipt from the hotel I stayed in the night she claims I was there, but that doesn't really prove anything.
Basically what it boils down to is that I got screwed out of $50 and there isn't much I can do about it. Stay Away From This Place!

• Liked — The rate would've been good but they charged me Twice.
  • Disliked — They charged me for two nights when I only stayed one.
  • Stayed March 2008, traveled on business
      Location
      Check in / front desk
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 3 of 5 stars
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank Travlinman79
We would like you to know that this review was posted prior to the current ownership of the property. The new company currently doing business as Americas Best Value Inn Frankfort started operating from October 1st, 2008. We have made many improvements to the hotel since we took over and welcome any suggestion to improve our services.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Frankfort
Hampton Inn Frankfort
#6 of 9 in Frankfort
3.5 of 5 stars 59 reviews
Fairfield Inn & Suites Frankfort
Country Hearth Inn - Shelbyville

Been to Americas Best Value Inn - Frankfort? Share your experiences!