See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 11, 2010

I made our reservation via AARP Travel. I read all the reviews and it seemed like most were good. When we pulled into the parking lot I was a little skeptical. But after checking in and getting to our room I was relieved. The man at the check-in desk was very friendly. He made sure we had the room we desired. Ground floor, smoking, and next to the party we were traveling with. We parked right outside the door. This was very handy since we were heading out first thing in the morning again. It was a very hot day. The a/c worked great and the pool was very clean and refreshing. Our beds were very comfortable and probably the first motel we have stayed at with four pillows per bed, which made it nice for watching television before turning in. My only suggestion to the hotel staff would be to take a little more time in vacuuming the carpets. There was some dust in the corners and edges.

My overall opinion would be that this is a great stopping place unless you're a fussy fart.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
kyregional, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Frankfort, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2011

Thank you for using the Days Inn Frankfort yes, we are an older motel. But we try our best to be clean and friendly and please you as the guest. Marjorie Chism GM

Reviewed June 4, 2010

Comfortable beds. Friendly and courteous staff. A great place to stay for a reasonable rate. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to send the response Our goal is to be friendly and courteous. And try to keep our rates reasonable. Marjorie Chism GM

Reviewed June 3, 2010

I have to go to Frankfort a few times a year for business. Since my employer pays for my stay I could stay anywhere in town, such as the Hampton, Holiday Inn Express, Capital Plaza or elsewhere, but I always choose the Days Inn for several reasons. I earn Wyndham Rewards points, the room is cheaper compared to the other places and even moreso when I use my AAA card thus saving my employer money, and I like this facility. The staff has always been very friendly and accommodating. The building is older, there's no question about that, but it's clean and comfortable. I like being able to park right outside my door and this motel gets a lot of business from working folks like tree-cutting companies, etc. There are plenty of channels on the TV including both Lexington and Louisville broadcast stations, the wireless internet works great, and i don't really worry about the breakfast since I usually need to be downtown early in the mornings and don't have time to eat. I do wish the water pressure in the shower was a little higher but there's always plenty of hot water. Some of the rooms have newer heating/cooling units. The rooms don't have refrigerators but if you can park outside your room and are staying on the first floor, a cooler filled with soft drinks and ice from the their ice machiine works just as well. Unless I feel the need to pamper myself at employer expense, I see no need to stay anywhere else in Frankfort when I have to go to the capital city on business.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business

Thank you for using the Days Inn Frankfort, we are older than the other hotels in town. But we do pride our staff with both being freindly and keeping the motel as clean as possible.
Marjorie Chism GM

Reviewed December 30, 2009

Very affordable and comfortable (with weekday AAA discount ~$45 before tax). Check-in was easy and the staff was very helpful. They also offered a free map of Frankfort.

This motel offers:
free continental breakfast
free wi-fi
comfortable bedding
basic cable TV
close proximity to many restaurants
outdoor pool

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled on business
kyregional, Owner at Days Inn by Wyndham Frankfort, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2011

Thank you for the response. Hope you use us again in the future. MArjorie Chism GM

Reviewed November 13, 2009

This hotel is not one I would want to go back to. The room smelled, cigarette smoke came in through the vent although it was marked as a non-smoking room, the carpet was musty, yes, I didn't enjoy it. Plus the night clerk was in an awful mood I guess. Everything was an annoyance to him. The day clerks were very nice. The breakfast was good.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple