$119
$109
$97
$60
$55
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 10, 2011

What a dump.Room was not cleaned until 4:45 each day.Air did not work it was like a fan.Breakfast if you like stale doughnuts then this is the place for you.I will include pictures later.Stay away from days. Inn Frankfort.

• Stayed: July 2011
kyregional, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Frankfort, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2011

We do apologize that our housekeeping was late in getting to your room. We know that we are not for everyone but feel if you give us a chance to make your stay enjoyable we can..
We do understand that with the heat of the summer that AC units will go down and anytime we are alerted, we will either repair or move the guest to a room that is comfortable for them. Our breakfast offers quite a variety of choices besides donuts. Including oatmeal, waffles, juice cereals,english muffins, toast Our goal is to provide the guest with the best experience possible. We do value your business . Marjorie Chism GM

Reviewed March 22, 2011

This is where I usually stay when I am in Frankfort on business. I get a good rate with AAA and it's convenient to the downtown office where I have to go when I'm there. I have reviewed this motel previously but this time there was a small issue. The toilet ran all night, not enough to be an inconvenience, but for some reason it didn't fill despite running constantly and I checked to make sure the flapper seal was tight. I reported it to the front desk and they said they'd work on it, which I'm sure they will. It's not enough to keep me from going back, though. Still the best value in Frankfort among all the chain motels, of which there are surprisingly few considering this is Kentucky's capital city.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
kyregional, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Frankfort, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2011

Thanks again for taking time to respond and yes, the issue was taking care of that day. We do appreciate when guest like your self take the time to let us know when there is a problem. So we can have the opportunity to repair before the next guest. Again thank you and hope to see you next visit. Marjorie Chism GM

Reviewed December 1, 2010

This hotel is a disgrace. The first room we checked into was dirty. Hair on the pillows, the towels had not been cleaned, but just re-folded and put back up. The toiled was horrible. So we go to switch rooms and get another room, right next to the other one. It too was dirty. Hair on the pillows, etc... So we just keep this one. The bathroom was moldy, the room stunk, the carpet was nasty. It was a total nightmare. I would rather spend 200 dollars and stay somewhere else than ever stay here again. I will never, never visit the Days Inn in Frankfort, KY again!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
kyregional, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Frankfort, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2011

Thank you for bringing to our attention the problem you encountered with our Days Inn Frankfort. There is never an excuse for providing a valued guest, such as you, with anything less than a perfect experience.
I have spoken to the Head Housekeeper about this it is her responsibily to check the rooms. Before releasing them to be rented.
Again, let me apology for the inconvenience this has caused.
We sincerely hope you will give us another opportunity in the near future to extend our usual hospitality.

Marjorie Chism GM

Reviewed November 22, 2010

I stay here often for work. Stayed again recently without any problems, although this time I heard a loud profane argument either outside or on the floor above. Good wi-fi signal and service, plenty to choose from on the TV, plenty of hot water although the water pressure is not as strong as I prefer. Overall another good stay.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank millenniumhwy
kyregional, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Frankfort, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2011

Thank you for using us . Hope to have you again. Marjorie Chism GM

Reviewed October 7, 2010

Older motel. Two story buildings with no elevators. Looks sketchy from the road but rooms are comfortable. Wi fi and continential breakfast included. Many places to eat in a one mile radius. Close to shopping and interstate. Rooms were clean but could use some updating.

• Stayed: September 2010