“Taco Hell”

Taco Bell
Ranked #80 of 122 Restaurants in Frankfort
Cuisines: Mexican, Fast Food
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Diarrhea after eating. Food cold. never again. Try Stinkies or edguardos. even country kitchen. Should have gone to little Cesars.

There are newer reviews for Taco Bell
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We actually like Taco Bell's food and go there from time-to-time. Word to the wise (especially when buying carryout): CHECK YOUR ORDER !!! For some reason...Taco Bell struggles to get the orders filled correctly. Not a huge deal if you're dining in...you simply GO BACK to the counter and get it straightened out. However...it's way more frustrating to get home or back to work and find out your order is wrong. Usually 'short.' We like their "12 Pak" -- a dozen tacos -- to go. The last time I got home with 11 and the time before that 10. I don't normally unpack my order at the counter to check for accuracy...but maybe I should. And on my last visit...the two customers before me had returned to the counter to correct their orders by the time I was leaving. Again...good food as Mexican fast-food goes. Service suspect. Check your order!