Best Western Parkside Inn
$62
$85
$45
Travelocity
Best Western Lawrenceburg Inn(Lawrenceburg)(Great Value!)
$105
BestWestern.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsno elevatorwafflesthe indoor outdoor poolbreakfast roomsecond flooralmond milkfelt safebiscuits and gravyboiled eggsroom was largewaffle makeroff the highwaywould stay here againfree breakfastlate at nightcookiesstayed one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Great stay, clean, nice, GREEN option; however, the commode stuck and needed repair and the shower lacked water pressure and needed repair. Otherwise, I enjoyed my stay and stayed 2 nights. Got woke up one night to some sort of humming noise, but I think it was the inconsiderate next room neighbor and not the fault of the motel.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BESTWESTERNPARKSIDE, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Parkside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

On behalf of everyone here at Best Western Parkside Inn, I want to thank you for choosing to stay with us! I would like to apologize about the commode and shower incidents you encountered and our maintenance staff will be going through rooms repairing these issues. We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again at Best Western Parkside Inn!

Reviewed October 20, 2013

The desk staff were friendly and efficient. My request for a second floor quiet room was carefully honored. When the room turned out to be musty, it was smoothly changed to an alternative room. Excellent price.

The room was spacious and comfortable, but suffered from the usual BW bedding and heating problems. Bedding skimpy, room either cool - or put up with noisy heater. Not much the individual hotel can do about that, up to BW to up their game.

The pool was a good size and in the summer is an indoor/outdoor combo. Consequently the pool and room were a little cool in October - but fine for doing lengths. No Jacuzzi inside.

Breakfast was average, usual buns, bagels, bread and sweet muffins - no English muffins. Waffle maker. Poor fruit (no sliced fruit), but good orange juice. Biscuits and gravy offered as the hot option. No hot eggs - hard boiled eggs. Usual grape jelly or grape jelly selection!

Room Tip: Choose a second floor room to get an internal corridor.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank peter s
BESTWESTERNPARKSIDE, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Parkside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

On behalf of everyone at Best Western Parkside Inn, I want to thank you for your tremendous comments about our property. From our housekeeping department to our front desk staff, we all strive with determination to make each of our guests feel warm, welcome, and comfortable throughout the time they pull up to our property to when they leave. Again, we thank you for your wonderful comments and for staying with us at Best Western Parkside Inn!

Reviewed October 7, 2013

After a long day of travel, with questionable weather, the check-in was ready for me with all my information. The hotel is what I would call a "classi" Best Western Plantation style building. For the price point the amenities were what I would expect. The overall cleanliness and outdoor landscaping exceeded my expectations. The decor inside the rooms was plain, but this is not a residence, but a travel hotel. Breakfast food was hot and cold as appropriate. Close to interstate and restaurants. Whenever I am in Frankfort, I stay here.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BESTWESTERNPARKSIDE, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Parkside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

Thank you for choosing Best Western Parkside Inn and thank you for your comments! I am thrilled that you found the hotel clean and the staff hospitable. Each of our staff members works very hard to ensure each of our guests are comfortable and feel at home. We thank you again for staying with us and hope to see you soon!

Reviewed October 6, 2013

After a long day of driving, I pulled into Frankfort, KY to get some rest. I was very surprised at how large and clean my room was. The staff was very friendly and genuinely concerned about the comfort of my stay. I am a lite sleeper but I slept like a baby here. My only complaint would be that there is no channel guide in the room and that would the only complaint about this establishment. If you are ever in the area, I would highly recommend staying here if you can. I know I will stay here if ever in the area again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

As a team at Best Western Parkside Inn, we are ecstatic to hear about your wonderful stay with us! We considering putting travel guides in the rooms to make things much easier for our guests. We do apologize for this inconvenience. Thank you again for staying with us at Best Western Parkside Inn and we hope to see you again, soon!

Reviewed October 6, 2013

This is an older hotel/motel but is clean and updated. The breakfast food wasnt the greatest, but Scott in the kithcen area was on top of thing, making sure all was clean and stocked. He was very courteous and attentive. The rooms were clean but the beds were a little firm for my taste.

• Stayed: October 2013
BESTWESTERNPARKSIDE, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Parkside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

We, everyone at Best Western Parkside Inn, truly appreciate the comments we have received from you about our property! We want to also thank you for choosing to stay with us while you traveled to Frankfort, Kentucky. I will pass along the wonderful comments to Scott, who will be just as appreciative as everyone else! We thank you again for choosing Best Western Parkside Inn and hope to see you soon!