“Always Good”

Ranked #17 of 121 Restaurants in Frankfort
Cuisines: Steakhouse
“Always Good”
Reviewed April 10, 2012

Service here has always been good and if you like Tbone steak then I suggest it. Need to get in early as they are sometimes busy. Prices have gone up a bit lately.

Visited April 2012

Frankfort, Kentucky
“Need to improve on variety”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

i ordered tossed salad. i've always had the dressing "on the side" at other restaurants, so i didn't think to say that to the waitress. needless to say, my salad came soggy in salad dressing. I picked at it. i didn't want to bother. My husband ordered a side of rice pilaf. He said it was salty. they did not have a different variety. he had to get french fries instead.

• Visited February 2012
Frankfort, Kentucky
“Long wait, porr service and overcooked food”
Reviewed December 16, 2011

I've eaten at Longhorn before and I can't say anything bad has happened until this time, although the service is always a little slow. We at here on Labor Day for dinner. We had to wait for the table which is fine, we chose to wait for the table. Then we had to wait 45 mins. - 1 hour for the food. The waitress never offered extra bread or refilled our drinks while we waited. You would think that with the food orders being ridiculously backed up, this would be the right thing to keep the customer happy. To make it worse, my shrimp looked bad and tasted bad. It reminded me of what you'd get at a fast food place at th ebottom of the fry basket. I was not happy. Was tired and had my mom and a 4 year old with me so did not feel like making a stink about my experience. I attempted to contact Longhorn online, but you could not select th eFrankfort location. I gave up and saw this site and decided to write a review. I will say no one had a problem with their food at my table except me, thankfully.

• Visited September 2011
Charlotte, North Carolina
“good longhorn experience”
Reviewed September 25, 2011

everything was spot on. the service, the steaks, the drinks,. no wonder other places had no waiting, and you could not even get in the parking lot here. you know a good place, when they turn out good food when they are busy, and the locals eat here.

• Visited September 2011
Defiance, Missouri
“Average Steakhouse”
Reviewed August 11, 2011

An average Longhorn, rused server that couldnt be bothered to be communicative, decent food and flavors, an average client meal with alchohol.

• Visited August 2011