“Always Good Food!”

la Fiesta Grande
Ranked #33 of 122 Restaurants in Frankfort
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 23, 2012

La Fiesta has reliable Mexican fare. Always good, friendly staff, great margaritas!

2  Thank shell5786
There are newer reviews for la Fiesta Grande

Reviewed April 27, 2012

My wife and I stopped for the night in Frankfort. We asked the clerk for a dinner recommendation. He suggested La Fiesta Grande since it was near the motel and had good food. The restaurant was a little difficult to find because it was back away from the road a bit. The outside isn't particularly impressive, but we didn't intend to eat an impressive exterior. Inside the decor looked more like we expected.

The menu listed many of the items which we expected. One meal, the El Molcajete Taxqueño, caught my attention. The waiter assured me that it was very good so I tried it. He was correct. It was excellent. The meal was comprised of 5 meats, pork, chicken, steak, shrimp, and choriso. Each was very flavorful and well prepared. I particularly liked the pork and shrimp.

My wife had the Enchilada Suprema. She thought it was outstanding. The chicken was well seasoned and not overcooked. The enchilada sauce was very flavorful and not overly spicy.

If I lived near Frankfort, La Fiesta Granda would be a regular choice for Mexican food.