“Very Good”
Review of The Corbet Arms

The Corbet Arms
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Uffington
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Kids, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: The Corbet Arms is in the village of Uffington just 10 minutes car journey from centre of Shrewsbury. Family owned Local Village pub consists of Bowlers Bar, Restaurant, sabrina suite suitable for Weddings parties wakes conferences can seat 80 or 100 for Buffet. we have 9 Bedrooms available for guest staying B&B. Large Outside Terrace Overlooking our crown Bowling green. Sitting On the Banks of the River Severn near to local beauty spot Haughmond Hill and Haughmond Abbey.
Telford, United Kingdom
“Very Good”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

I have visited the Corbet Arms on several occasions both with my wife and with the family. On each occasion the service has been fast and the food very good. The views from the back are good with a bowling green adjoining the pub and a view of the River Severn in the distance.

• Visited July 2014

Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
“Return visit”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

I visited the Corbet arms in March and was disappointed, and reviewed accordingly. Following discussion with the owner I returned in May. My husband and I had a lovley meal and really enjoyed it. My husband commented that his steak was one of the best he'd eaten in a while. Service was excellent. This is a business with a real interest In maintaining standards, and listening to the customer. Will return.

• Visited May 2014
Shrewsbury
“50th Anniversary Party”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

I organised a party for my mum & dad's 50th Wedding Anniversary on 5th July.We were in the function room which was lovely and cool with the air conditioning.We had drinks on arrival and the staff were very attentive and made sure everyone had a drink. The food was served at 5pm,a beautiful ploughman's buffet,not just a normal buffet but extra special! The food was absolutely delicious,excellent quality and plenty of it! Three puddings to follow and our guests were very happy. Throughout the afternoon and evening Stacey,Simon and their team were brilliant.Everything ran smoothly and they could not have been more helpful.A wonderful venue for a party with amazing food! We will deffinately return to celebrate more family occasions.Thank you for a lovely party.

• Visited July 2014
Leek, UK
“Stay n food”
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

Great welcome to the pub/hotel. Room spacious n clean. Newly refurbished. Food very good at a reasonable price. If you stay visit Wroxeter Winery. £10 taxi each way to the vinery.

Shawbury, United Kingdom
“Great Sunday lunch for Mum's birthday!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

I visited The Corbett Arms in Uffington based on a recommendation from friends of mine.

Celebrating my Mum's birthday, I thought a trip to a nice country pub for Sunday lunch was the order of the day. Pre-booking the table just a couple of days in advance, the staff on the phone were more than helpful, and courteous too.

Arriving at the nicely decorated, large and airy restaurant, we were greeted by a great team of enthusiastic staff who obviously loved what they do.

My Mum and I are both keen on roast beef, so we knew straight away what we wanted. Two pink beef please Chef!

The meal was lovely, with the meat cooked just how we like it. The veg was plentiful, as we're the roasties. My Mum and I were left feeling more than satisfied!

We'll definitely be making a return to The Corbett Arms in the near future to sample the rest of, what I'm sure is, a tasty menu!

1 Thank Brody C