“Nice local place”

Ft Thomas Pizza Carry Out
Ranked #6 of 17 Restaurants in Fort Thomas
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed March 24, 2013

The food is good, the service is at most decent, and the atmosphere is fun and local. The prices are ok. We got a large pizza for $20 but not worth it for the service. It took us over and hour and a half to order, eat and pay.

If you decide to visit remember that smoking is allowed in Kentucky which is a big negative for me. There's a non-smoking area near the bathroom but everyone smoked in the bathroom so it did not matter.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

This place had recently done some tv advertising. Heck, the ad was good,the pictures of the food looked good, so why not? It's a very quaint community hangout, nice bar, and a pizza restaurant. The carry out business was strong the night we were there. Inside seating is somewhat limited away from the bar, and in the back room it is mainly a dining area. However, don't sit near the rear exit - it is a well travelled entrance and exit, and it gets cold in the winter real easy. Try and sit in the front of the bar area or in the side room. Pizza was very good - generous in the cheese, tasty crust and good french fries. How can you have a pizza without french fries? The pretzel cheese bread was a real hit ! I LIKED that !! I'd recommend it a lot. Some thing different than the chain joints.

1  Thank showstang
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Affectionately known as "the fish & chips" (at least to our family), it has some of the best pizza going for a local haunt. We often choose it over many other options, some even in town.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Ive been trying to stay loyal to this place for some time but there delivery service is some of the worst Ive ever had. We live 2 minutes from this place and the last time we ordered delivery they forgot an item that was important to the order, I called back and asked nicely if the delivery guy could drop off forgotten item when he goes back out on a delivery, please keep in mind we live within 2mins from this place and ALWAYS tip good. The tip we gave this time for a 1/4mile delivery was $5. 20-30mins goes by and I call and explain that he still hasnt stopped by. She basically says that she told him to but isnt sure if hes going to do it or not?? Whos the employee here?? This is [--] crazy Im thinking?? By this time our appetizer is 30 mins old and we havent touched it since we're missing a very important part of it. I call her back and simply ask if they can credit our appetizer when we order again, she says she will check with the manager and call me back, which she never does, so when I call back an hour later she explains that they wont credit anything, please keep in mind I always tip around $5 and practically live within a 1/4 mile of this place. Not only would they NOT redeliver what they forgot, they wouldnt even as much offer a credit?? Ive decided to dispute the charges on my card and WILL NEVER eat at this [--] again! Order at your own risk!!!

1  Thank mike n
Reviewed June 3, 2012

Really love the pizza here. Great thin crust, robust toppings and excellent sauce. Plus, they have Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale on tap. What's not to like? Outdoor seating is nice.