“Overprices”

Super 8 Fort Mitchell Cincinnati Area
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Fort Mitchell

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Bowling Green, Kentucky
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

To be honest, I was worried after reading some of the reviews, but decided to try it out anyway. It is a nice hotel and the staff was great. They kept the room extremely clean and any time we needed anything all we had to do was ask at the front desk. It was close to the interstate and everything we wanted to do was nearby like Newport Aquarium, King's Island, KY Speedway, etc. I would definitely book it again. All I can say is try it out for yourself because some people would not be happy unless it was the Ritz.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

We checked into the Super 8 around midnight on a Saturday night and could not believe the price was $70! But we were tired. We got up to our room and were pleasantly surprised by how clean it looked. The linens were clean and, except for a little wear and tear, we were pleased with the room. By chance, when we laid down around 1:30, I caught sight of a bug. Having had bed bugs before, I knew what they were instantly. A quick peak under the mattress showed several more. Needless to say, we left ASAP.

Having said that, bed bugs are a totally normal problem with hotels. I don't fault Super 8, but I doubt I would feel comfortable in one again. I can say that the woman on duty was very personable from the beginning and was willing to move me rooms. When she found out I wanted a refund she was very accommodating and informed her manager right away. I was pleased with the way it was all handled.

Lesson to take away: keep your things off the beds and check before going to bed, but don't avoid Super 8s.

• Stayed June 2013
2 Thank curlyhair_pandabear
Saint Louis, Missouri
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

Decent location right off the highway, a little tricky to find but we made it. Checked in okay at around mid-night. Staff was quick to check in and get us to the room. We booked a smoking room because that's all that was available and dealt with it. We do not smoke. It was a little disgusting because there were cig burns in the furniture, bedding and drapery. My fault- I'll never book a smoking room again. The burn marks made it feel unclean. Breakfast was very basic- bread, cereal, waffles, no fruits. Check out was easy. For the price, that was a decent stay.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#19 of 26 in Florence
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Florence/Cincinnati Airport

Been to Super 8 Fort Mitchell Cincinnati Area? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Fort Mitchell Cincinnati Area

Property: Super 8 Fort Mitchell Cincinnati Area
Address: 2350 Royal Dr, Fort Mitchell, KY 41017-2008 (Formerly Cross Country Inn Fort Mitchell)
Location: United States > Kentucky > Fort Mitchell
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Fort Mitchell
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Fort Mitchell Cincinnati Area 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Fort Mitchell Cincinnati Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Fort Mitchell Hotel Fort Mitchell