“Great Thai and sushi experience”

Mai Thai Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 227 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Appleton, Wisconsin
“Great Thai and sushi experience”
Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

We stopped at this place on our way through Florence thanks to trip advisor. We arrived ten minutes before three which is when they close for the afternoon. Though we were a little rushed to order we were very happy with both the sushi and Thai dishes we tried. We would definitely stop again. Service was great, our dishes came out very quickly and we never had an empty glass.

1 Thank aschoessow

Toledo, Ohio
“Really good - some of the best noodles I've had”
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

We were really pleasantly surprises with this place. We got this as take out because we were traveling and by the time we stopped, everything would be closed. Both mine and my husband's meals were delicious. He has spicy noodles with tofu and I had pad see ew with tofu. Really good stuff. It made me sad that I don't live anywhere around there or I would totally go back.

1 Thank jackknive
“Average ”
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

My family and I decided to try this restaurant as it was #1 in Florence. Unfortunately we were not as wowed as some of the other reviewers. The wait staff was very nice. The quality of meat was below average. We will not return to this restaurant.

Erlanger, Kentucky, United States
“A hidden gem”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We eat here at least twice a month and love bringing friends here. The food is excellent and if your friends aren't sushi lovers their thai menu is extensive and offers a variety of things for all taste buds. Try the crab puffs and the volcano roll! Even sushi doubters can't help but love them both!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank LaurenMartin03
“Yummy”
Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

My family always wants Mai Thai when we are in the area. All the cooked rolls are kids favorites . Wife and I enjoy all the rolls we be tried here, the beef salad is very good authentic Thai dish we love also. Cold singha is always welcome too. We will keep going here every chance we get