Courtyard Cincinnati Airport South/Florence
$149
$144
Priceline
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 15, 2014

Great hotel - close to airport with free shuttle service

Excellent hotel, great room and very friendly front desk staff - even late at night. Made sure my cab was waiting for me first thing in the morning,

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
Ann W, Director of Sales at Courtyard Cincinnati Airport South/Florence, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2014

Thank you for your comments. Our staff strives to make every stay, for every guest enjoyable and comfortable. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed August 8, 2014

My son and I recently stayed her, we were in town for the Reds/Indians game and Newport Aquarium. Danielle was very helpful and informative. Only thing negative I have to say is, Why don't you have Fox Sports so we could have watched the Reds game that following day?? My son was a little disapointed. Other than that, our room was very nice and big, we'll definately stay here next time we are in town!!!!

Room Tip: Very easy to get to off of I275, right off the exit.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Ann W, Director of Sales at Courtyard Cincinnati Airport South/Florence, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. There are many attractions in the area and we are glad our staff could make recommendations. We can certainly understand your son’s disappointment in missing the Reds game while you were here. The next time you stay with us, please check with the front desk for a list of cable stations available in the Bistro and Home Theater area. There are additional cable stations available in these areas and you may find the programming you are looking for in these comfortable and inviting spaces. Thank you for choosing our hotel during your time in the area and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

My husband and I stayed here to attend a concert at Great American Ballpark. We checked in at check in time but did not try to get in the bed until 1am when we got back from the concert. When we went to get under the sheets there was a really gross brown stain that looked like feces. It was disgusting. My husband went to tell the receptionist and she never once apologized. She just said that there was no house keeping there to change our sheets and they would be around in the morning. My husband insisted that our sheets get changed immediately. The receptionist did come to change our sheets but made us aware with a rude attitude that she has never done this in her life and had no idea what she was doing. Even while changing our sheet she never once apologized. I have no idea how they could have missed this being on the sheets. We paid to have breakfast in the morning but we didn't even eat it, I was so grossed out.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple

We sincerely apologize for the issues you experienced while staying with us. These issues will be used as training tools in order to remind our staff of the level of customer service that is acceptable and expected. It is our pleasure to be of service to all guests and your feedback will help us improve that service. Please consider staying with us in the future and we will regain your confidence and exceed your expectations. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed July 11, 2014

The staff went out of their way to help me when I stayed recently. I was there for a sad reason & they made sure all my friends were in rooms close by. The room was clean, neat & quiet, & the hotel was convenient to the interstate. I would not hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Carol R

Thank you for taking the time to comment about your accommodations and your stay. We hope to see you again if you return to the area.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

i would just like to say that i have stayed in alot of hotels due to my job actually i stay in a different hotel every week, but the courtesy that was shown to me when i arrived was awesome Susan done an exceptional job she was very polite not stuck-up like most front desk clerks are they just want to check you in and thats all not with Susan we went back downstairs and when we walked by she even remembered our name mine and my boss which was awesome because that showed us that she cared,so i would have to say one of the best front desk clerks I have dealt with because she went above and beyond to make our stay an enjoyable one, Look forward to getting back to Florence Ky because i know where i am staying none other than COURTYARD MARRIOTT look forward to seeing that happy face on Susan

Room Tip: before you can choose a room you first need to feel comfortable about where your staying with the friendly front desk clerk she will give you the best available room so when you walk in and see Susan's smile you will know you are going to be getting the best available room
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank E.J. C
Ann W, Director of Sales at Courtyard Cincinnati Airport South/Florence, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience during your recent stay. It is nice to hear when our staff has exceeded expectations. We are very proud of Susan and are confident that all our staff is as friendly and welcoming to all our guests. It will certainly be our pleasure to be of service to you when you return to the Courtyard Cincinnati Airport South/Florence. We hope to see you soon.