“Great Rooms! Convenient Location!”

Holiday Inn Florence
Ranked #15 of 28 Hotels in Florence
Reviewed August 21, 2012

We stayed here recently after our son-in-law's Welcome Home Ceremony upon returning from deployment. It was an excellent place to stay for the families to unwind and celebrate! Rooms very very clean with ample space. Beds were comfortable and room decor was nice. Conveniently located near theatre, mall, restaurants, etc.

Room Tip: Didn't have a continental breakfast but was located close to Bob Evans and Dunkin Donuts.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank MSGTStockton
holidayflogm, General Manager at Holiday Inn Florence, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2012

Thank you for your positive comments about our hotel. I cannot thank you enough for your kind words. We are proud to welcome and serve our country's heros. We always have our arms out to welcome them home. We look forward to seeing you again

Reviewed August 5, 2012

I just had a strange man walk into my hotel room. Turns out the front desk screwed up and gave my room key to another customer. Not only did they give him a key but a sleeve with my room number on it! The manager said the front desk lady finger fudged the room key maker and that it was a mistake. Thank god the man wasn't there for Ill reasons!!! Women and mothers travel alone should be alert and aware of there surroundings. Just another reminder we are never truely safe!

Room Tip: Stay away!!!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
holidayflogm, General Manager at Holiday Inn Florence, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2012

Thank you for your comments. After all, the guests input is what helps improve service. It is very rare that room keys get switched but sometimes it happens in the best of hotels. I have spoke with the manager you talked to that night and they will be doing everything they can to keep it from happening again. This is very serious and we strive very hard to keep this from happening. We have a very nice property here and we want everyone to feel safe and secure while staying with us. We have taken every precaution to prevent this from happening to anyone else. I hope you will consider staying with us again and give us another chance to prove how efficient we are.

Reviewed July 15, 2012 via mobile

We stopped here on our way to TN from MI. It was conviently located right off the expressway. The room was nice, nothing fancy but no complaints about it. It was very clean and modern. It had a small fridge and microwave, which in always a nice thing to have. In the morning we ate breakfast in the restaraunt. The food was good and the waitress was very friendly and on top of things. Overall a good experience. We would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Cschmude
Management response:Responded July 16, 2012

Myself and the staff, here at Holiday Inn, really take pride in hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again. We appreciate your kind words.

Reviewed May 27, 2012

New, Clean, Modern. Microwaves and refrigerators in each room. Wifi. Staff was OUTSTANDING! Dan Castle, the GM, left vacation to help me when I accidentally dropped my car keys down the elevator shaft! Kyle and Kendra at the front desk went "above and beyond" my expectations with each interaction I had!

Clean, convenient to everything, great A/C, super shower with GREAT water pressure. If I'm ever in Florence, KY again - I will not thinkg of anywhere else to stay.

Oh - Full-service restaurant and bar on site...excellent!

Room Tip: All rooms are good since the hotel is far enough away from the road - hence no road noise.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank 296eric
Management response:Responded July 16, 2012

Kyle and Kendra are just two of the great employees that we haveon staff here. They always go above and beyond to make every guests stay feel like they are right at home and with people that care. Thank you so much for you positive feedback.

Reviewed May 25, 2012

This hotel has a great location, new hotel, spacious clean rooms with a 42 inch flat screeen tv..

Restaurant is great, small but good foof and service.

Stay here, much better than those dumpy airport hotels

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank bonvoyageATL
Management response:Responded July 16, 2012

We take a lot of pride in our rooms and restaurant. We srive to make your stay here as comfortable as we can and also provide you with some homestyle cooking. Thank you for your compliments

Reviewed April 19, 2012

I stay at Holiday Inn all over the country. I always know what to expect. Holiday inn has always been very good. This property was above the norm in quality and amenities. I happened to have the day off on Easter Sunday while on the road. Housekeeping came through the second floor from 9:15 - 9:45 a.m. that morning, knocking on every door, yelling "housekeeping!" It was like a military roll call. Between that and both my room keys not working 24 hours after checkin requiring me to go to the front desk, I will avoid this particular Holiday Inn in the future.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Keith P
Management response:Responded July 16, 2012

I apologize for the inconvenience of the housekeepers being on the floors that early, however, we need to start at 9:00 am so we will have the rooms ready for the next guest to check in, since the check in time is 3:00. Once again, I apologize for any inconveinience this has caused you and hope you will give us another chance whenever you come through our town again.

Reviewed January 23, 2012

I live in Northern KY, and me and my husband just wanted to have a night out. We booked the Romance Package. We had a turn down bed of roses, chocolate, champainge and breakfast for 2. It was fantastic!!! We also had dinner in their restaurant when we arrived at the hotel. The Ribeye was outstanding! I have recommended this hotel to several of my friends, (who have made a reservation for the romance package). If your looking for a nice, clean, friendly staffed place, then this is the place to go.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Jo E
Management response:Responded July 16, 2012

We love to make your special day something to remember. Our staff, here, really love when they can make someones special day memorable. We buy top quality food for our restauran to make your meal worth remembering. We appreciate your kind words and hope you will come back and see us again soon.