“Great staff”

Holiday Inn Florence
Ranked #16 of 27 Hotels in Florence
“Great staff”
Reviewed June 4, 2011

Myself and a coworker checked in very late in the evening. The night shift clerk, Don was very knowledgeable, helpful and checked us in quickly. He provided accurate and detailed directions for our departure the next day.

The rooms were okay and while the rate wasn't exactly cheap, it was definitaley worth paying the extra $30-$40 to stay at the Holiday Inn versus other hotels off the Florence exit.

• Stayed June 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Columbia, Missouri
Reviewed May 9, 2011

I highly recommend this hotel. I was in a panic. I had already checked into a Different Hotel down the street, but quickly was looking to move(it was an awful,nasty dump) As I blurted out my story to the Front Desk at this Holiday Inn, the mngr. on duty-Barry, & a sweet staff person-Sarah, listened w/care & said "we are really booked, but we will figure something out for you"! and THEY DID! It was just AWESOME! They went above & beyond to help me. And this is a very Nice, sharply appointed & VERY CLEAN property! It just was GREAT and the staff(all of them) were very nice & professional. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! Stay Here-it's great! Thanks everyone there in Florence Holiday Inn. :)

Stayed May 2011
Bowling Green, Kentucky
Reviewed March 17, 2011

I stayed at the Hoiiday Inn in Florence Ky, My stay was amazing. The staff was wonderful and willing to help with any questions that I had. The food was great, very tasty. The hotel and rooms was very clean. Checking out was a breeze, Joan was working the front desk, her smile and her friendliness made my day. As i was at the front desk I met the manager's very nice. It is not everyday that the manager goes out of there way to make anyone fill welcome. Nice to see that in this day and time, I will return.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
Portage, Indiana
Reviewed February 7, 2011

Great Hotel, Wide flatscreen tv, Great cable service, Fast wireless. Great friendly staff! Wish all hotels where this good!
Highly recommend!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
Lexington, Kentucky
Reviewed May 19, 2010

Checked in with my Goverment travel card and somehow the charges I made ended up on my wifes Corperate credit card. I was in shock that they even had my wifes card on file. Not to mention no that time has elapsed, the government is not paying the bill. Due to there negligence I get stuck with a $300.00 bill. I will say that the service in the restaraunt was outstanding and very curtious. I will never stay or refer anyone to this location again.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
Wisconsin
Reviewed November 13, 2009

This is a BRAND NEW hotel and not the one described in other postings. It has been open for about two weeks and is perfect in every way. I will go out of my way to stay there in the future. Excellent, courteous service, good food, and large rooms with flat panel tv's. Not one single complaint.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Florence
Best Western Inn Florence
Days Inn Florence
Days Inn Florence
#12 of 27 in Florence
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Richwood-Cincinnati South

Been to Holiday Inn Florence? Share your experiences!