“Would not reccommend this Hotel to my Dog !!!!”
Review of Budget Inn

and 1 more site!
Budget Inn
Ranked #25 of 27 Hotels in Florence
Falmouth, Kentucky
“Would not reccommend this Hotel to my Dog !!!!”
Reviewed May 4, 2006

My family and I stayed here for one night, as we were spending the day at Perfect North Slopes. Overall appearance of the outside was acceptable. But once inside, the nightmare started. I had booked this hotel room online and requested a suite room,smoking ,with a roll-a-way bed. There was 7 of us total. So with 2 Queen beds, and a pull out sofa, it was still not enough to accomadate 7 people. So a roll-a-way bed was definately needed. At check-in I was told they had no roll-a-way beds on site, and it was a mistake of the travel agent, not theirs. But they did supply us with enough, sheets, blankets and pillows to make a bed on the floor for my daughter. The room was a smoking room, but with no ashtrays, the front desk attendent brought us some. So that was acceptable. The interior was in desperate need of upgrades. The ceilings in the hallways were stained from leaks, and the paint was chipping off and falling on the floors. Our room was somewhat clean, but the beds were filthy, what looked to be blood and semen stains were everywhere, and we even flipped them over and found the same on the other sides. The bathrooms were not acceptable, I wouldn't give my dog a bath in that tub.The complimentary breakfast was a joke. So we ate the breakfast bar at Frisch's which was nearby. The most interesting part of this whole ordeal was when we were back home. I received a courtesy call from Quality Inn asking me to take a survey of our stay. It was automated, so you just had to press 1-10 to rate you experience. At the end of the call it asked would you like a call back from management, which I requested YES. A few days later I received an email asking what I would like to report. I explained the confusion with the roll-a-way bed, and the uncleaniless of the room and beds. I'm assuming that my email was forwarded on to the Florence location, because 2 days letter I received a very nasty email from the hotel manager, telling me that somebody had smoked in that room, it was a non-smoking room and he had to pay $158.00 to have the carpets steamed cleaned. Well EXCUSE ME, I booked a smoking room, the front desk attendent brought us ashtrays, and I replied to his email, attaching my confirmation that clearly stated smoking room with roll-a-way. No reply was received. I will not stay there again. And would not reccommend this hotel to my worst enemy.

• Stayed March 2006
4 Thank Susan B

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)