“Excellent experience from beginning to end”
Review of Budget Inn

Budget Inn
Ranked #27 of 28 Hotels in Florence
Reviewed March 7, 2012

Just before I wrote this piece, I spotted a review with the word MURDER in the title. To me right off the bat tells me that this individual is a little off. Why would anyone even thing to use a word like that in the title or in the review at all? It is completely illogical, not applicable and just down right foolish. Judging by her lack of writing ability and lack of fore thought, one just cant take her nor her review seriously at all.
Moving on, I stayed here for 10 consecutive days while on business and have all positive opinions as to the accommodations, cleanliness and staffing.
Quality Inn is very well positioned in the pricing structure as compared to the other 4-5 local Inn's, I do have a large dog that only cost a few additional dollars per day, the staff was so affectionate to my pet, who benefits from attention.
The staff was attentive to the tune of moving microwaves and chairs to my liking, when I wanted to change rooms after a few nights. Price is an important to me, but I feel the quality of the service supersedes that and that is what you will receive at this Quality Inn location.
The WiFi is segmented into 6 zones and is lightning fast and no additional log in info like many other hotel networks require.
The continental breakfast is super, plus you get a free Wall Street Journal ($2.00 value) Eggs-biscuits-sausage and make your own waffles, cereal bagels and more from 6:30 to 11:00, very clean, which is replenished regularly. When I ate out, the front desk attendants printed up directions. Clean and well maintained rooms with quality beds.
Overall a fantastic value and

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank glen v

Reviewed January 18, 2012

We arrived at 2:30 am and were pretty tired. Danny the night auditor couldn't have been nicer to us. The room was very comfortable and we had a pleasant nights rest. So pleasant that we again stopped at this Quality Inn on our way home only arriving at 12:30 am this time. Danny again smiled and greeted us as if we were family. The morning General Manger Sonja is a sweetheart as is the Housekeeping Supervisor Aundrea. They are friendly, considerate people who you are glad to have met when you are traveling away from home.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank marian k
Reviewed November 16, 2011

My boyfriend and I planned to stay in the Florence area on our way to Louisville, Kentucky. So of course I didn't book any rooms before hand, did not search reviews, pretty much took a flying leap. The front of the hotel looked very nice & convenient right off the highway, the room was $60 a night. Figured why not, the staff was pleasant and since it was almost midnight, no sense looking for another place. As we drove around to the back of the hotel to our room, there were truckers everywhere & no lights in the parking lot. Our room smelled like someone died in it, the wallpapaer was falling off the walls, the towels were stained yellow and had chunks on it. Very nasty! Both of us slept on top on the covers do to the yellow stained pillows. It was a very strange hotel.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Picture_Perch
Reviewed October 18, 2011

i was driven around looking for a room for the night stoped at quality inn in florence ky very good rates lobby very inviting fall decorating very cute manager at front desk very helpful told her about my horrible night an why i needed a room she made me feel as she was there not only to help me but also that she was there if i needed a sholder to lean on never met a friendlier caring staff got to my room smelled nice looked nice an very clean thank your whole staff for your hospitality an making my night better god bless u all and will be back very soon thank you all

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank Eric G
Reviewed October 16, 2011

My wife and myself spent a pleasant Saturday evening at the Quality Inn in Florence,KY. The room was clean, the staff very hospitable, and the rate was on room was very affordable. I travel through this area often and this was our first stay at this hotel, but I am sure that we will be back in the future. Very enjoyable!!

Room Tip: Second Floor Room was great.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank richard h
Reviewed October 15, 2011

This place was clean, well decorated, and honest. The lobby was very beautful. Host wre friendly and always smiling. Rooms were not new but in good condition, clean and bug and oder free. will come again!!!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank brenda G
Reviewed October 11, 2011

This is one of the best hotels for cheap ive ever stayed in. The front dest host were very nice and helpfull. The house keepers done a wonderful job with the rooms and were willing to assist you in any way they could. Breakfast was wonderful and hot. They have a good variety of items to choose from. I will deffentaly stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends