“Very long wait!!”

Fazoli's
Ranked #157 of 232 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Way too long of a wait for pasta and breadsticks. I'm not certain what's changed, but the past two times we've been there, the wait was very excessive. Probably won't go back for awhile.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

I have always felt as good as higher end Italian places but lower cost. They have new dishes on the menu and my three kids ate for .99/piece on Tuesdays. I felt this place needed a positive review.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

I could microwave dinner better. Don't like Fazoli's at all! Might as well stay home! Microwave dinner and a movie is a better evening.