“Good food + good service”
Review of Famous Dave's

Famous Dave's
Ranked #15 of 232 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

We were traveling and wanted a good dinner and got one here. My husband had baby back ribs and I had burnt tips. Both were quite good. The waitress was bubbly and attentive.

Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

You can't go wrong with this place if you're looking for good bar b que,although we live in Cincinnati we have no problem traveling here for good food.Prices are very reasonable even when feeding large groups...and the sausage is to die for.We frequent this place often and have tried everything on the menu including the desserts and everything is great except the chicken wings(stay away from those)...when going for dessert try the brownie or bread pudding.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

What can I say. Great ribs. No, I mean really great ribs. The service was very good. The manager came to talk and inquire how we liked everything (and gave us a complimentary bottle of their barbecue sauce since we were first timers at Famous Dave's). The decor is good. It was all simply very good and reasonably priced. We will be back, and we'll find other locations for future visits as well.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

I really liked the service and the windows all around the inside. Good food as always. I appreaciate having a lunchtime menu so the prices were a bit lower at the time we went.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Love the ribs, Memphis Dry Rub are some of the best ribs I have ever had. They will warm your heart!