Hampton Inn Cincinnati/Airport South
$115
$98
$68
TripAdvisor
All reviewsrestaurants within walking distanceoutdoor poolcracker barrelplace to staylocation is greatcomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanstaff was friendlyturfway parkone night staythe breakfast areaeasy accessoatmealcreation museumparking lotapplebeesinterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Clean and well kept, but needs updating. Dining area could be improved, more seating. The food offered on the buffet was good, but could have been warmer with respect to the eggs and sausage. The room for the most part was good, but could use some minor repair work. The bed was comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Danete P, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Cincinnati/Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your comments about our property. We are so sorry that your stay was less than perfect. I will share these comments with our team. We hope that you will come and visit us again. We appreciate your comments and look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed June 18, 2014

The hotel was very attractively decorated from the lobby to bedrooms. Breakfast was a nice variety with very attentive, friendly staff. Location was actually quiet very close to airport and highways. Beds were very comfortable. Had a nice outside pool. Didn't have time to enjoy it. Next to shopping & restaurants.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank michaeldO2986NL
Danete P, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Cincinnati/Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2014

Thank you so very much for your wonderful compliments to our hotel, staff and service! We truly appreciate that you recognized the efforts of all of our staff to ensure that you had an excellent experience at our property! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed June 4, 2014

I would typically always recommend a Hilton Brand Hotel but not his one! During my one night stay I had to move from the first room because the TV didn't work and once in the second room I discovered the phone didn't work when I went to call for a back up wake up call and late check out. It was extremely frustrating. The front desk employee was very sorry about the TV and immediately changed my room but the next day when I informed the front desk employee about the broken phone the response was not the same and no apology was received.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Danete P, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Cincinnati/Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your comments about our property. We are so sorry that your stay was less than perfect and the front desk staff the following morning didn’t give you the same apology, I will share this with our team. We hope that you will come and visit us again. We appreciate your comments and look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Quite a misleading address,this place isn`t in Cincinnati,it`s not even in Ohio....it`s in Florence,Kentucky,they obviously do this to pop up on as many internet searches as possible.
It was late,I was tired and this was the first place I saw when I pulled off the highway.
I was impressed,the room was big,clean,well kept,everything in the place looked relatively new and I paid less than $100 for the night,I have paid much more money for much worse places in the past.
In terms of location,things to see and do,there`s nothing,it`s an off highway stopover and it doesn`t pretend to be anything else,having said that there is a really good little restaurant across the parking lot called Rafferty`s,I recommend that if you`re ever here.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo

I’m very sorry that your experience with our location was misleading. Our address is Florence, KY; however the name of our hotel is Cincinnati Airport South as for the Cincinnati Airport is located in Kentucky. We are happy to hear that your room was clean, I will be sure to share this with our staff. We are located off of I-75 we are walking distance to several restaurants and shopping and less than a 10 minute drive to several attractions. If you come back to the area we hope you choose our hotel. Again, thank you for the feedback.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

Convenient - though not easily accessed. Breakfast was fabulous - night help at the desk was a little rude/curt. Could never access internet - gave up. She did give us a good tip on a place to get a late night snack and drink

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Danete P, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Cincinnati/Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your comments about our property. We are so sorry that your experience with our night staff was less than perfect and had troubles with the internet. We hope that you will come and visit us again. We appreciate your comments and look forward to seeing you soon!