“Great Experience”

Ranked #7 of 26 Hotels in Florence
Roxbury, United States
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

Nice and close to the airport, staff was very friendly. Shuttle service to/from the airport is a convenient bonus. Breakfast is also a plus. Didn't get a chance to use the pool or fitness center, maybe next time. Overall a pleasant experience. Thank you.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Lisa E, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Cincinnati/Airport South, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel! It makes us very happy to know that we were able to provide an enjoyable stay for you. We do hope you are able to visit again to see our newly renovated fitness room and enjoy our outdoor pool! Thanks again for your comments!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013

Great bed. Close to restaurants. Air conditioner a bit noisy. Very convenient to I 75. Breakfast was good and started early. Front desk was helpful and friendly. Felt secure as key card was needed to enter.

• Stayed April 2013
Lisa E, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Cincinnati/Airport South, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Thank you for your recent visit to the Hampton Inn Cincinnati Airport South! We are pleased you had a comfortable night with us, and enjoyed our complimentary hot breakfast buffet. We are also happy you enjoyed our property’s convenient location in the Florence area. We hope to see you again soon!
Walnut Creek, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

Enjoyed a weekend get-a-way and made this location our home base while in the area. Staff was helpful and friendly. Rooms were as expected – clean and comfortable. Good location to access the interstate if Cincinnati were in your travel plans.

Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Lisa E, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Cincinnati/Airport South, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience at our hotel. We are pleased that you had an enjoyable weekend visit with us. Come back again soon!
Westport, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

I am a Federal Inspector ( 31 1/2 years ) I am on the road approx. 10 1/2 months out of the year, I have stayed at numrous hotels including other Hampton Inns. The Hampton Inn Florence Ky. is very special to me, I have stayed here many times, this hotel is special because I am treated like a family member not just a room number, the management and staff are next ot none, I am always greated with a warm smile plus they remember my name. The rooms are always very clean and comfortable, the breakfast is free and is good as in any resturant, being away from home so much I really enjoy their beautiful pool in the summer time, the warer is always clean and the pool is bourtered with beautiful pine trees. Having stayed at this hotel over the past few years I have never had an issue with the room or anything else unlike outher hotels iI have had to stay at. I will be staying here in the future and would recomend all outhers stay here also, they will not be disapointed. Inspector Dale Hudnall USDA

Room Tip: All rooms are great.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Lisa E, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Cincinnati/Airport South, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
On behalf of the staff of the Hampton Inn Cincinnati Airport South, we are grateful that we have been able to provide such a pleasant experience for you on many occasions during your work travels. It is wonderful to know that our hotel is special to you. We appreciate that you recognize our efforts to keep a clean and hospitable environment for people like yourself who deserve a comfortable and welcoming home away from home.
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

A great stay. The staff made me feel like family. The location makes for easy return to the interstate without the noise. No shortage of options for eating out.The free breakfast was tasty and the hostess was wonderful. I will be back.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Lisa E, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Cincinnati/Airport South, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
We are thrilled that you had a great stay at the Hampton Inn Cincinnati Airport South! Our staff put extra effort into making sure all guests feel welcome and at home, and we are so happy you appreciate their attention to service and guest satisfaction. Please visit us again soon!
Akron, Ohio
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

This hotel is one of the older Hampton properties. My stay was OK except for my room. It was a really drafty room and the windows leaked. Honestly, I didn't notice this issue until I was in already in bed and was not in the mood to change rooms. I was at the point of no return. My bags were unpacked, clothes ironed, and I wasn't in the mood to change rooms. So in many ways, it was my my fault for not changing rooms.

The people working there were fine. My room was clean and my room had an old bathroom.

Would I stay here again? That's a great question. I probably would if the rate was right.

Do yourself a favor and have dinner at Miyoshi on Bankers Street. That was the best part of staying at the hotel

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Lisa E, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Cincinnati/Airport South, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Thank you for providing your feedback regarding your recent visit at our property. We strive to be excellent in our accommodations and service, not average. We are sorry that you experienced a draft in your room. Certainly, we want our guests to be comfortable at all times. We do hope we have the opportunity to see you again, and can make your experience memorable for all of the right reasons!
Lititz, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

On multiple occasions it was made clear to me that airline staff was a higher priority than regular guests. This applied to breakfast availability, shuttle service, and wait times. The rooms were decent, and location was ok if you had to walk around town. I'm just used to feeling like a true guest at Hilton locations, vs. an inconvenience compared to others. No mention of my silver status with Hilton...I understand that's not near the highest level, but I always assumed my 2-3 weeks worth of stays at a Hilton a year amounted to something. Not at this location.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Lisa E, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Cincinnati/Airport South, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
On behalf of the Hampton Inn Cincinnati Airport South staff, we wish to extend our sincerest apologies for the service you experienced at our hotel. We always take great pride in showing our appreciation and loyalty to all of our guests, and unfortunately your experience was less than perfect. That is not acceptable to us. We do appreciate being able to speak with you in person regarding this matter, and thank you for taking the time to explain your concerns. We also thank you for subsequent compliments you provided in regards to our staff following additional nights at this property.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Florence
Hyatt Place Cincinnati Airport/Florence
BEST WESTERN Inn Florence
BEST WESTERN Inn Florence
#3 of 26 in Florence
Homewood Suites Cincinnati Airport South-Florence
SpringHill Suites Cincinnati Airport South
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cincinnati Airport Florence
Wingate by Wyndham Cincinnati Airport/Erlanger

Been to Hampton Inn Cincinnati/Airport South? Share your experiences!