“Hotel was run down, there was evedince of major water...” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Days Inn Florence

and 1 more site!
Days Inn Florence
Ranked #11 of 26 Hotels in Florence

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2014

I booked my room with customer service and they were great. Checked into our room with no problem. Went into room (Third floor room 338.)and found the bed spreads dirty and stained. Called front office and manager said I had to bring them to him. Exchanged them and when we put them on the beds, we found burnt ciggaret holes in them. Daughter went to get her shower and found stained towels and a dirty sink and tub. Ceiling had multiple water stains and plaster was falling on the floor and the beds.The next morning tried to take a shower and the water was cold. When I called the front desk, I was told the hotel was full and I should just wait to take my shower. He did say he would bring it to the managers attention but there was nothing else he could do. When we came back that afternoon, we found they had not sweep the floor, dusted or cleaned the bathroom. I called the front desk several times and the phone just rang. My family will NEVER stay at a Days Inn again. We took photos and will be e-mailing them to the main office. Horrible experience!

• Stayed February 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Location
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
1 Thank gs4life
Cincinnati, Ohio
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2014

You get what you pay for..... Toilet was broken, the first room we went to was locked from the inside so we had to get another room. Sink hadn't been washed and looked like spit stuck on it. The shower wasn't very clean. Bathroom walls were dirty. The whole building has A TON of water damage. Only 1 ice machine actually works but none of them have signs on them letting you know that. Also the pop machine on our floor didn't work just took our money and it was like pulling teeth to try to get out money back. Eventually they just gave me a bottle of water in stead of my 1.50, which was fine that is all i wanted. You can't drink the water in the rooms, the sink water has a horrible smell that i could barely wash my hands in and could barely brush my teeth. The wifi worked great and the free breakfast was impressive, those are about the only pros to this hotel! I suggest paying a little extra to stay some where else so you can avoid all these issues! Yuck! I didn't sleep well at all!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

This hotel was fine for the night. We were on our way to Florida. We had free wifi and the breakfast was good. Only problem was the lack of hot water for a shower in the morning. On arriving too the room was freezing. Took awhile to heat up. Otherwise no other complaints.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

Had icy roads today so stopped north of our usual Lexington stop

Hotel was reasonable, convenient, clean and comfortsble:):)

Reservation and desk service excellent

We have a dog with us and room was 1st floor for convenience...not away from everything

Close to lots of resaurants...we chose Longhorn special..with leftovers fir the 4 footed friend

Would stay agsin!!

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Florence
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Florence/Cincinnati Airport
#19 of 26 in Florence
Wingate by Wyndham Cincinnati Airport/Erlanger
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cincinnati Airport Florence
Hyatt Place Cincinnati Airport/Florence

Been to Days Inn Florence? Share your experiences!