“All good clean and overall friendly staff Only complaint...”
Review of Days Inn Florence

Days Inn Florence
Ranked #12 of 28 Hotels in Florence
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Reviewed March 3, 2013

For the price, this hotel was a good value! The mattress was new and very comfortable and room was clean.
The manager, Steven went out of this way to be courteous, polite and friendly. I left some items in the room that he immediately recovered for me after I called him,
Although, there isn't the usual amenities that newer, larger hotels provide, one can not beat the price for a clean, comfortable room with a continental breakfast.

Room Tip: You might choose a room on an upper floor for more quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Stopped at the Days Inn of Florence, Kentucky again this year and coincidentally stayed in the same room as last year. Once again, I found the room to be clean and well appointed, in addition to a good value. The staff I encountered in the evening and also in the morning, where helpful, courteous and also appreciative that I had taken time to give a review online. The motel does offer a free breakfast, which is the usual fare - serve yourself waffles, cereal, instant oatmeal, bagels, muffins, sweet rolls, fresh fruit and of course hot and cold drinks. The lunchroom was clean and featured tables as well as a TV.

Room Tip: Ground floor units offer allow you to park outside your door and avoid carrying luggage up the stai...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed March 2, 2013

We stayed on ground floor and found the room clean, comfortable but was kept awake from 11 pm. until 2:00 am. by person(s) in room above. They dropped stuff and kept walking around. There movement was louder than the traffic from I-75.

Finally put another pillow over head to drown the noise out.

Breakfast was good but all considered likely won't rebook here next time.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 28, 2013

was looking for a weekend get away, I went online an chose this location for 2 reason the location and the reviews. Very friendly staff, nice clean rooms. Only problem that I had was the bed had a dip in it and it was hard to sleep and hurt our backs. I would stay at this location again but next time I will double check the bed before settling into the room.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I was impressed when I got to this hotel after dark. I was very tired and didn't want to wait till getting to Cincinnati (coming from the south) but I am very glad I picked this place. Even though it's very close to the highway, I slept very quietly. Got a room very close to the main lobby and felt safe throughout my stay here. The room was very clean, bed/pillows again clean and very comfortable. Got a lot of pillows! The breakfast was OK, at least they had orange juice. It was very cold outside but the heat/AC worked fine.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Steven C, Manager at Days Inn Florence, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

Thank you for staying at Days Inn Florence, I am glad we could provide you with a quiet stay. I hope we can see you again on your next stay in the area

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Stayed 12/30/12 and called for reservations while traveling in our vehicle with my family. We were informed "their system was down" when we tried to give our Wyndham rewards number. I wanted to make sure we'd receive our due points for the stay and were assured we would. I asked again at check in and the desk clerk said their system was STILL down but assured us we would get our points. After our stay I noticed we got ZERO points for our stay so I called Wyndham and they said we had booked our stay on an Expedia website. I asked them to explain how that happened as we called on a cell phone while driving down an interstate highway. No explanation given but was informed since it was a third party booking I couldn't get points for the stay. They said if I called the hotel manager and explained to him and if he would call they would award our points. I called and spoke at length to the hotel manager and got a big run around but he finally did agree to call Wyndham. That apparently never happened because it is now 1/20/13 and points are still at ZERO for the stay.

WARNING: if you are Wyndham rewards members, and want credit for your stay, get it on your receipt. But hey, it's your money!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family