“Great stay”

Hilton Cincinnati Airport
Ranked #6 of 28 Hotels in Florence
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Stayed here overnight for a soccer tournament. Overall great experience. Very clean, spacious, and comfortable. Location close to food and entertainment. Service was great, everyone was nice. Would return or recommend.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed March 23, 2014

I'm a loyal Hilton Honors member. Wherever my travels take me whether for pleasure, work or athletic events I choose a Hampton Inn or Doubletree and I am always satisfied. However, I must say that the two days at this property were a disappointment. First, our TV remote didn't work...it took 2 trips to bedroom by maintenance man and 3 remotes. Then, we had to call for bathroom towels as there were only 2 in bathroom. Later we found that toilet made a loud screeching sound every time it was flushed which woke me up in the middle of the night. In the morning as I took a shower I realized that the bathtub water was not draining. We left the room at 8:00 AM and upon our return around 2:00 PM found out that our room had not yet been clean. I went to the front desk to make them aware of the situation. The associate expressed that rooms were clean all throughout 9:00 PM and that they would get to it. On my return to the room I ran into another hotel associate and expressed my disappointment with our room. I also told her that I found the statement made by the front desk associate regarding the room not being serviced inexcusable. She apologized and offered to add some Hilton award points for the inconvenience. Soon after we had a maintenance employee fix the toilet and maid service in room. We left the hotel at 5:00 PM and return to our room around 11:00 PM to find out once again that our TV remote didn't work. The hotel does not meet the standard of the Hilton brand name. There is no mini fridge and beds are not as comfortable as the Hamptom or Doubletree and they only have double beds...not queen size beds in room. A large room that could easily fit 2 queen size beds. I won't stay at this property again. The pool is small and the patio is in need of landscaping and more patio furniture. The front desk associates were friendly and for the most part helpful.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank surfingrincon
Airport_Hilton_GM, General Manager at Hilton Cincinnati Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2014

Thank you for sharing your review of your recent stay with us. We sincerely apologize for the issues you experienced with the amenities in your guest room and any inconvenience this caused. We've addressed these issues, as well as service, with all of the teams involved in order to improve the experience we're providing for all of our guests. We appreciate your feedback and hope you will visit us again in the future.

Bill Birdsall

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Very Professional and Friendly Staff. Most rooms updated some are not and in need of updating. Shuttle to and from airport runs often and you don't have to worry about missing your flight because the shuttle runs every 15 minutes. The hotel has a restaurant with a menu that is fine. Breakfast is just so-so. Good if you are in a hurry.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 3, 2014

I was disappointed in my visit to this Hilton. Within minutes of my check in to freshen up (wash my face) my sink was clogged. As I laid down to take a nap after traveling all day, I noticed my linen wasn't clean; there were stains on the sheets. Also, the toilet was backed up the first night. During my previous stays at Embassy Suites and other Hiltons in the New Jersey and Atlanta area, I didn't encounter this type of service.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

As HH members and Hilton Grand Vacation Club owners, I booked here expecting more from a Hilton. The staff was friendly but there was heavy smoking on the 1st floor of building C. Small TV, no mini fridge, large, no frills, Holiday/not Hilton quality room. Will try Doubletree next time.

Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed February 26, 2014

My daughter and I chose this hotel for 2 reasons. We are brand loyal to the Hilton hotels and we were able to use our loyalty points. The front desk seemed distracted, our room faced a wall, was next door to storage, and across from conference rooms. The noise level in the hotel was terrible. It was full of kids that were allowed to run the hall, stomp on the floors, etc. until after 2:00 a.m. Nothing was done about it. What was supposed to be a restful and happy mother/daughter weekend...was anything but that. At check out nothing was asked about our stay, etc. The staff just seemed to have a very uncaring attitude. If the noise and kids were getting to them....just imagine how those of us staying there felt.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

I sincerely apologize for the unfortunate experience you had during your stay. I am so sorry if there were some of children who were rowdy and disruptive during your stay. I especially would like to apologize that our staff did not resolve this issue promptly. I truly appreciate you bringing this issue to my attention and I assure you that I have spoken to our security team regarding your comments. . I hope you will not let this isolated incident detour you from staying with us in the future. I am confident that given the opportunity, your next stay with us will be a more pleasant one.

Again, I apologize for any inconveniences you went through and hope that next time you are in town; you consider staying with us again. If I can assist you further, certainly let me know. Thank you.

Bill Birdsall

Reviewed February 25, 2014

Awesome place. Convenient location, great pricing and delicious breakfast. Staff was extremely courteous, rooms were big and amenities were nice. The only thing that I would like to see change is free internet. I personally hate going to the lobby to use free internet. The computers in the lobby are really nice and you can get whatever you need, but it is 2014 and internet should be included in your room fee and you should have access to it no matter what.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business