“I have eaten here 6 times since we moved back to KY. The service has been okay but the food has been great and worth...”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Z's Cafe - CLOSED

Z's Cafe
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Comfort food reigns supreme at Z's Cafe. Breakfast is served all day every day. Homemade soups, chicken and dumplings, and meatloaf headline the menu. Burgers, wraps, and the biggest double-deckers in town are also available.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2009

I have eaten here 6 times since we moved back to KY. The service has been okay but the food has been great and worth the money. I haven't had 1 thing I didn't like. I have to warn you about those double decker sandwiches.. they are BIG.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“If you like bacon, you'll love their double deckers!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2008

If you like bacon, you'll love their double deckers!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“One of the best places to eat! Great value for the amount of food you get.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2008

One of the best places to eat! Great value for the amount of food you get.