“First time here, we will be back”

Best Western Inn Florence
Ranked #3 of 28 Hotels in Florence
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed February 4, 2014

This was our first time here and we will be back at the first opportunity. Special thanks to Brett who helped us change our arrival date in spite of Corporate indicating no rooms were available on January 31st. Our room was nice and breakfast was excellent = includes yogurt which my wife likes to start the day off. For me, having great quality eggs are a must and they did not disappoint. Our only issue was partially caused by mother nature (cold) so the fan providing the heat was annoying. Pricing was very good; beat the hotel coupon books by a few dollars.

1  Thank Edwin G
BESTWESTERNFLORENCE, Front Office Manager at Best Western Inn Florence, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2014

Thank you for taking the time and writing an online review; we greatly appreciate your candid comments and concerns.
First I would like to thank you on behalf of Brett Rouse, our Director of Sales. She truly trys her hardest to accomodate our guests and their needs.She wanted me to thank you for reconginizing her in the review.
Secondly, I would like to thank you for mentioning your breakfast experience. Our future customers will love to read about what they can enjoy before they depart.
Last, I would like to apologize for your experience for your heating unit. We have repalced your unit and we hope that on your next stay you will see the improvements

Again thank you for your wonderful review

Sarah

There are newer reviews for Best Western Inn Florence

Reviewed January 25, 2014

Easy to find; friendly helpful front desk staff who provide lots of useful info including two pages of local restaurants, some offer discounts by showing your room key; coffee, apples and cookies available in the lobby; comfortable, well-appointed rooms with lots of amenities, fridge, microwave, free WIFI; great complimentary hot breakfast with lots of choices. Our best choice in Florence on our way through to Florida.

1  Thank j d
BESTWESTERNFLORENCE, Director of Sales at Best Western Inn Florence, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2014

Thank you for taking the time and writing an online review. We are so happy you enjoyed all of our wonderful amenities and your overall stay at our proeprty.
It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we hope to see you again in the near future

Reviewed January 23, 2014

Booked this hotel because of reviews on Trip Advisor. Was not disappointed. Room was large, clean, and comfortable. Staff was friendly and breakfast was more than adequate. Would not hesitate to stay here again.

1  Thank jacksuew
BESTWESTERNFLORENCE, Director of Sales at Best Western Inn Florence, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

Thank you for taking the time and becoming one of our Trip Advisor Reviewers. Guests like yourself, take a lot of trust in our guests to make sure they are going to be getting a great stay just from someone written approval; I can thank you for adding another great review and I am glad that our reviews influenced you to stay with us.

We thank you again for your time and becoming one of our guests. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay

Sincerely

Brett

Reviewed January 21, 2014

This hotel was a true 3.5 star hotel for about 2.5 star price. Worth driving 12 miles southwest of Cincinnati to stay there. It had everything I want, including quiet. Bed was firmer than I like, but almost all hotels are like that. Big, clean, very well appointed room, big screen tv, excellent internet.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Mike S
BESTWESTERNFLORENCE, Director of Sales at Best Western Inn Florence, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Thank you for taking the time and writing such a wonderful review on our property. On behalf of the entire staff I would like to thank you for your kind comments and perspective of the hotel. We are glad to see we could provide you with such a wonderful experience

Reviewed January 16, 2014

This hotel is very basic, but the helpful and friendly staff made our stay very pleasant. This is the second time we have stayed here enroute, and would recommend it. It may be an older hotel, and needs some revamping, but staff are wonderful!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BESTWESTERNFLORENCE, Director of Sales at Best Western Inn Florence, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2014

Thank you for taking the time and writing a review as well as choosing to come back and stay at our location for a second time; we always love the patronage our guests give us.
We are slowly revamping and I am sure on this trip you have seen improvements and hopefully on the next you will see more. We appreciate your feedback and hope that we have the honor of having you again

Thanks from all the staff

Reviewed January 6, 2014

As I was traveling to Chanpane IL, my truck heater when out and this was 11pmish, I called the BW nearest me and I got Stacy and she had answered the phone in a manner I didn't expect.... Well she had a room available and I told her I was 10 mins away. She greeted me when I arrived, had me in my room in a very short time! They really care about you here!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BESTWESTERNFLORENCE, Director of Sales at Best Western Inn Florence, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

SO HAPPY THAT STACY COULD MAKE SUCH A WONDERFUL IMPRESSION ON YOUR STAY.
Stacy applies herself to her fullest. She is a great asset to our team and I am glad that reflects upon our guests.
We thank you overall for such a wonderful review and we do hope that next time you are traveling to the area that you think of us and stay with us again

Reviewed January 4, 2014

Room and service were very good, nicely appointed rooms. Breakfast fine but breakfast room too small for size of hotel. Front desk person gave each guest, at check in, a sheet of pertinent restaurants, shopping, etc in the area.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time and writing a review. Your review is wonderful and we thank you for letting our future guests know about your experience.
We thank you again and please come back and visit

Sincerely