“wONDERFUL hOTEL”

GreenLeadersGold level
North Royalton, Ohio, United States
“wONDERFUL hOTEL”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

My husband and I have had the pleasure of staying in this hotel several times over the last couple of years and I would recomment this hotel to anyone. The staff is especially friendly and quick to fix any request we have. I usually request a certtain room and it is always ready for us. We plan on staying at this hotel whenever we are in the area.

Room Tip: When you stay at a Best Western Hotel you can be sure the rooms areclean and comfortable.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
BESTWESTERNFLORENCE, Director of Sales at Best Western Inn Florence, responded to this review, May 27, 2013
Thank you for taking the time and writing a review. It is always nice to read what our regulars have to say about their continued stays. It is good to read that we are doing a great job each time that you come.

We thank you for the kind comments and also your continued patronage

Brett Rouse

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Wellington
Reviewed May 17, 2013

From the beginning, with Brett, our stay was a really good experience. Great staff, really nice clean rooms and a wonderful breakfast to begin our day. I highly recommend this property! Loved the concerned call after check in to inquire if everything was satisfactory.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time and mentioning me in your review. It is always nice to know that I am in the right direction to make a wonderful impression upon our guests. I also want to thank you for taking the time and saying such kind words about your experience. We love to know that our property can contribute a lasting experience on your travels.

We do hope you come and visit again and I thank you again for the compliment

West Point, Iowa
Reviewed May 15, 2013

nice place to stay for a night on our way to pigeon forge, tn...clean and quiet and easy to access off of interstate 71/75....looks like maybe not the best of neighborhoods from the looks of the hotels across the street but we had no issues...walked the car lot after hours and felt secure...

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time and writing a review about your concerns and also your experience at our property. It is because of guests like yourself that give us the opportunity to show where we can improve but where we have also met our goals.
I thank you for bringing up the security issue. Florence is a very safe town; I personally have lived here for almost 15 years and I have never felt safer in a place. I do apologize for the impression of the lower end motels across the street but I do assure you that our top of the line security cameras and local area is safe for your travels.

I also want to thank you for the wonderful review about your overall experience. It is always wonderful to read about how our property made a good impression upon your travels.

Lynchburg, Virginia
Reviewed May 15, 2013

On a recent trip to Creation Museum, my wife, granddaughter and pet dog stayed at this Best Western. Everything was great, From the room being spotless to the breakfast. I can not say enough about the clerk, Kat (correct name). She went out of her way to make sure everything was just right. My granddaughter was worried about her hair getting wet in the shower (duh) and Kat offered to blow dry and shape her hair. She has a young girl the same age. Kat was able to provide a shower cap for her. She is a real asset to Beat Western and that motel. I give the motel and Kat an A+

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time and mentioning Kat's performance during your stay.
The staff always loves to hear when they have made an impression upon a guests experience.
I am glad that all together your stay was wonderful and that your family enjoyed it as well.

Thank you again for all your kind words. We hope to see you again in the near future

Appleton, Wisconsin
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Good stay, nice room and bed. We asked to change rooms and were promptly moved. Breakfast was OK, good waffles, very good oranges, eggs were pretty bad. Fresh cookies at night. Staff was courteous and helpful.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for the review about your stay and breakfast.
I am sorry to hear about the troubles you had and also about your experience with breakfast.
I hope that on your next trip to Florence you will see the improvements we have made to show our true appreciation and understanding of guest concerns.

Germantown, Tennessee
Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

When I first got here I thought the reviews were generous. The lady who checked us and was very nice but probably 80 years old and very slow. The carpet is a little old and it doesn't look so good when you come in. That said the room was nice and clean and the bed was great. I would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013
BESTWESTERNFLORENCE, Director of Sales at Best Western Inn Florence, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Thank you for taking the time and filling out a review on Ila and also about the cleanliness of the property.
Ila has been with us throughout the 17 year history of Best Western Inn Florence. Although she is older and slow she seems to be a great assets to our company and the guests.
I am sorry about the impression that the carpet left upon arriving I will check with ownership about getting it cleaned to see if it will enhance carpet to appear newer and cleaner.

Thank you though for mentioning your experience on our rooms and cleanliness of the room. I am glad that we could make your stay comfortable

Thank you for all your comments and concerns. They lead us into the right directions for improvements

Hollidaysburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed May 12, 2013

I just love this place. The overall condition of this facility is great. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Once you check into your room approx 10 minutes after you enter your room you will receive a call asking how your room is and if there is anything you need. The complimentary breakfast is excellent. It usually consists of biscuits, gravy, sausage,eggs, cereal, toast, juice, coffee, cut up fruit mixture, fresh fruit, free newspaper, etc. My room was very clean. four pillows on my bed and the bed is very comfortable. The heating and cooling unit runs very quiet. You can even get a room with a jacquizzi if you wish. I cannot say enough about the staff at this hotel. They will bend over backards to help you with any of your needs. This hotel is also just minutes away from the mall and numerous restaurants that are easy to access. I would highly recommend this hotel if you are staying in or close to Florence Kentucky.

Room Tip: I have stayed on each floor of this hotel and I have not encountered a problem with noise or anythin...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time and filling out a review on trip advisor.
We love to see that our property has made such a great experience for your trips to Florence.
Thank you for filling out such a detailed review. Reviews as these allow our future guests to know exactly what they are purchasing before arriving.

Brett