“Fourth hotel in Florence in two years. This hotel was the best of all. Indoor pool no pet charge quality breakfast and”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Cincinnati Airport Florence
Ranked #7 of 27 Hotels in Florence
Tecumseh
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Indoor pool great breakfast. No charge on the pets. Top quality location. Will make it the next stop when near. Been to one just south at Thanksgiving was no smoking but halls where full of old smoke and buts where all over entry. Here people that where outside smoking where a go 30' for entry. Building did not suck the smoke in.

Room Tip: Quite. Was great and awesomely clean.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I recently stayed at another LaQuinta and was pleasantly surprised at how nice it was so I decided to give this one a try. There was nothing in particular wrong with this one though it felt a small step below my previous experience overall.

The room was big enough, comfortable enough, and the price was reasonable. The desk clerk was pleasant and efficient.

I didn't notice until morning that the usual toiletries had not been left in the room. I'm sure that I could have called the desk, but I had my own so I didn't bother, but it did make me wonder if housekeeping had done everything else to prepare the room. It appeared that this was the only oversight.

The breakfast area was poorly laid out (there were only a few others there at the same time, but we were constantly in each other's way). The food options were pretty limited though there were some hot choices.

Overall this property met my requirements for a good night's stay, clean, comfortable, convenient, and reasonably priced.

I will keep this one on my list as an option for future stays

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Overall, my experience was ok-the room was big and the bed was comfortable. Staff was nice. The reason for only three stars was because of the noise-proofing in the room and the pool. It was terrible, I could hear highway noise outside, people in the bathroom next door, people upstairs running round, and noise coming from the hallway. I was awakened four times during the night by all of the noise. As for the pool, there was way to much chlorine in it and it looked a little dirty. The water was really cold too and this pool is supposed to be heated! It isn't!

Room Tip: Get a room not facing the highway, avoid the pool-it's cold and has too much chlorine!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Fort Drum, New York
Reviewed September 23, 2013

This hotel was a nice stay for my husband and me. We had our Great Dane with us and they were very accommodating. The rooms were clean and nice. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was fine. The only bad thing that I can think to say is that the noise from the interstate was a little loud. This did not really bother us but I could see other travelers finding it problem. If we are ever in this area again, we will definitely be staying here. I would definitely recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: Maybe ask for one away from the interstate.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family