“Fantastic Experience”

Ranked #19 of 28 Hotels in Florence
Lafayette, Indiana
“Fantastic Experience”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

My fiance and I along with our two best friends stayed at this hotel this weekend and we were very pleased with the service, the staff, and the rooms themselves. When I made the reservations I made sure to ask for two rooms next to each other, the staff was pleasant and accommodating. When we arrived we were promptly greeted and directed to our rooms. The rooms were very clean, all the appliances were in working order, and everything had been fully stocked. The bed is VERY comfortable, we slept like babies. The complementary breakfast was quite large, fresh, and tasted great. And even though the hotel is close to a highway, you can barely hear it. Will definitely be returning to this chain!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Sonja R, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
We are So" Excited" that you enjoyed your stay and took the time to write a review. It's Awesome guests like you that make working in the hotel industry "Fun". Thank you again for your review and we look forward to seeing you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Kettering, Ohio
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Not sure which way to go with my rating.

I stayed here twice in two weeks. The first, in a second floor king room before heading out on a two week trip to Morocco. The second, in a first floor king room fter my returning from the trip.

The first stay gave me a very nice, very clean, very quiet room (although no elevator). The second, a nice (but older), clean but not as clean, very quiet room. The price for the second was $5 more than the first.

The first stay, the lobby was a mess, the parking lot dark, the staff a bit rough, the breakfast was well, not in gear. The second, the lobby was clean, the parking lot still dark, the staff (sme people nicer), breakfast was running full steam and was excellent.

So I am torn on how to rate this place. So I huess I'll go with "average" and hope ou get them on a good night, in an upstairs room - unless you have a lot of luggage. It is still nice than other places nearby though, and at a better price.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Sonja R, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
First of all Thank you so much for staying at our hotel not only once but twice. We are so sorry that one of your two stays wasn't up to the standard that you deserve. Please accept my deepest apologies. Your input is valuable to us, so Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We will use this information to correct any issues so that we can continue to give or guests the services they expect and deserve.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Florence
Days Inn Florence
Best Western Inn Florence
#3 of 28 in Florence
WoodSpring Suites Cincinnati Airport Florence
Americas Best Value Inn - Florence / Cincinnati

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn & Suites

Property: Quality Inn & Suites
Address: 30 Cavalier Blvd, I-75 exit 182, Florence, KY 41042-1645 (Formerly Baymont Inn & Suites Florence/Cincinnati South)
Location: United States > Kentucky > Florence
Ranked #19 of 28 Hotels in Florence
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Quality Inn & Suites 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Clarion Hotel Florence