“Stay in this hotel a few months ago, second was just as...”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #18 of 28 Hotels in Florence
Reviewed August 14, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Russsell J
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn & Suites

Reviewed August 12, 2013

A friend and I stayed here over a year ago when it was still a Clarion and had a fantastic experience so we came back. Big mistake, when we checked in April (the night clerk) charged us $89.99 for a double room. I asked why so much more than last time and was told it was because the rate went up. Never gave us a receipt or asked us to sign anything. Ok whatever, we go down the next day to repay for another night and was charged less. So I asked why the difference in price and was told no difference. You paid $71.99 last night and I was like no we didn't. Because guess what it was in the computer as the correct nightly rate. After signing a statement that we were bilked out of money we were told that it would be taken care of. We go yesterday to check out and guess what she denied she did anything wrong and I was told oh it was given to my supervisor its between you, April and my boss. I spent $94.00 the first night my friend was charged $83.00. So we get to eat the money that she kept in her pocket. I will not suggest this place to anyone and will advise all to look at your receipts and pay very close attention to what you are being charged. I work for a charter bus company and you can bet I will never send my clients to any of these hotels.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Although the hotel is old, that posted no problem. The inconvenients were related to maintenance. The first room we were assigned had a clotted WC (even with residues in it), so we were moved to another room in which the lights didn't work, was smelly (moisture) and didn't have the fridge and microwave, and finally we were placed in a room with everything working properly, although the A/C was noisy.
The other inconvenient was that although I seldomly use the business center while on vacation, this time when I had the need (banking issue) the printer was not working, which was very upsetting because I had to look for a place to print just a single document while on vacation.
Another remark was the cleanliness in the room but only in particular issues, which were the carpet, although not visible dirty, my kids socks turned from white to brown in less than 10 minutes after walking on it; and the coffee maker and mugs, which were dirty from the previous guest, and weren't cleaned through our stay.
The staff was very helpful all the time. Other than that I had a pleasant stay at the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Would not stay again. Layout poor, dirty carpet, 2 towels in room for 3 people, lid to coffee pot missing, etc. Worse motel I've stayed in for years.

Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

Horrible, needed to speak with someone in charge. I was told she doesn't work weekends or after around 5 any other day of the week.

No one else was able to make a decision about the poor experience I had.

Never again... Beware if you stay bring towels blankets pillows everything. The hotel is horrible.

• Stayed: August 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Florence
Days Inn Florence
Best Western Inn Florence
#3 of 28 in Florence
WoodSpring Suites Cincinnati Airport Florence
Hyatt Place Cincinnati Airport/Florence

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!