“My kids call it the awful house”
Review of Waffle House

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed December 20, 2012

It is what it is. I enjoy the AH. The food is prepared right there in front of you Maybe that is why I wanted to be a AH cook as a kid instead of a fireman. These cooks are great. The food is hot, fresh and served with a smile. I really enjoy breakfast and the cold pies are super. Be advised that after 12 midnight, all the drunks start a steady line to get their stomach coated with grease before attempting to drive or sneak in the back door of their homes. I never understood why the local police don't sit across the street and get all the dui customers coming out of the restaurant. It would be like shooting fish in a barrel.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

I tried the pecan waffles! If you love pecans, this is the waffle for you as it is crammed packed with the nuts. We also had fun with the top it yourself hash browns. We were pleasantly pleased with the reasonable prices.

Reviewed January 20, 2012

The place could use a good scrub down. Food is good and service is good